CFDA Fashion Awards 2013

CFDA Fashion Awards - another major social event fashion world, is simply unforgivable to miss. This event is considered to be "Oscar" in the fashion world - its judicial committee consists of more than 400 influential fashion figures and CFDA awards fall into the hands of only the most talented and worthy. This year, the best designer of women's clothing has been recognized by the duo of Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez of Proenza Schouler, a prize for the best accessories Phillip Lim got the best foreign designers became Ricardo Tisci and Vera Wang took home the prize for his contribution to fashion.

Of course, special attention to the public in the evening was focused on the attire of guests attended the ceremony, as the premium CFDA - one of the few events where attention to fashionable ensembles is justified. In the end, it is for them and presents awards.

Kerry Washington opted for a bright yellow color, which looked very impressive on her dark skin. With Jason Wu cocktail dress with a beautiful design of the back and a large frill actress managed to create an elegant and at the same time very playful way. Despite the fact that Carrie complemented her outfit accessories and makeup in earthy colors, I believe that this bright addition need a different accent color - and then it will play at full strength. Bright clutch contrasting color or decoration would be very out of place.

Nicole Ritchie appeared at the ceremony in a light colored dress with open neckline bronze on the back. I really like the dress Marc Jacobs in the spirit of the 90s is sitting on Nicole, moreover, that such a figure is not a sin to afford open dress, but the fabric is not the most pleasant emotions. I'm not a fan of the dress of crumpled foil, so for me this dress material - a significant minus.

This playful ensemble with sequins and fun print was created especially for Haley Staynfeld brand Suno, which the designers have done their work by 200%! The image of very becoming his mistress, it blows from the freshness and youth, and the carrot lipstick only adds to the ease. In my opinion, this is the perfect outfit for the 16-year-old girl.

At this time, Mary-Kate Olsen appeared at the ceremony in the company of Ashley, and accompanied by a younger sister Elizabeth. Of course, the two girls were dressed in creations home The Row, which is known to possess twins. Mary-Kate wore a black dress to the floor with an unusual three-dimensional element, and Elizabeth chose satin ensemble of dress and jacket-capes. Mary-Kate, as always, looked very quirky and weird, but Elizabeth changed his style and outfit obviously picked for his age, in what is clearly felt detrimental effect sister.

Actress Ellie Kemper appeared on the red carpet in a black cocktail dress Naeem Khan with patterns of beads and bugles in the form of gold fireworks. This is not the first time such a dress with a print on my mind, but it looks very fun and festive.

Evening dresses can tire anyone, so Jessica Chastain opted for a more relaxed way of CFDA in a little black dress with chiffon drapes. The author made the dress Ricardo Tisci (Givenchy), and in gratitude for it (and for hundreds of wonderful costumes) received the award from the hands of Jessica's "Best International Designer of the Year." To dress does not look sullen and gloomy, the actress complemented her outfit with a light makeup and lipstick refreshing shade bracelet with large bright stones.

Thunderstorm fashion world though Anna Wintour is the editor of the influential world of gloss, but it does not always follow the advice of his magazine. Needless to say, I did not learn to dress Vogue editor, but flower dress combined with tweed jackets Chanel, blue fur collar with a bow and an abundance of necklaces, looks at least strange.

Juliette Lewis appeared at the ceremony in the company of gay Zac Posen, who has created this wonderful dress pink peach shade. According to the designer, outfit was sewn especially for the dance that showed us Juliette. Style dress was obviously inspired by the aesthetics of the 50's, and shoes with ankle straps only strengthened retro effect. In my opinion, this is one of the best images of Lewis on the red carpet.

Stylish images of Olivia Palermo does not always consist entirely of designer clothes and accessories doroguschih. This time the socialite appeared in public in a cocktail dress fashion house Dennis Basso, expanding its democratic accessories Zara - clutch with Aztec print and gold boots. I can not say that this image is perfect in all respects, but the skill to combine inspiring.

Kate Mara on the red carpet wearing an updated version of the famous lace Dolce & Gabbana. The new version is made in the technique of Richelieu and looks less refined their counterparts in Chantilly lace, but not inferior to them in a provocative - the effect of the naked body under the dress there. In my opinion, the outfit does not represent anything particularly interesting, and an emerald necklace, though, and looks nice, but obviously not the place.

Sister Kate Rooney Mara also prefer black dress, who searched through the underwear. But unlike Kate, the image that was gentle and playful, Rooney dress by Calvin Klein looked sloppy and even the wildly. The idea of ​​the dress had every chance of success, but bad styling hacked her in the bud.

Ashley Madekwe heroine in the TV series "Revenge" is famous for its successful fashionable image that is probably spread and most actresses. Ashley was a bright mint dress with cut on her stomach, she added the sharp-nosed white boat and golden clutch. Perhaps her dress is too low-key for the ceremony, but in everyday life it will look great.

Another striking example of how styling can ruin a good outfit. Rose Byrne appeared on the red carpet cocktail dress with Thakoon payetochnym bodice that gradually turned into a skirt, apron-like, from under which he peeped lace petticoats. Dress weird, but unusual, and it could easily tune in the correct selection of accessories, but there it was - silly shoes, bad hair and makeup is not inappropriate given the chance.

Teresa Palmer wore to the ceremony unusual dress rezortnoy collection Yigal Azrouël, decorated with transparent inserts and small color print. Actress complemented her outfit casual beam restrained ornamentation and clutches of the crocodile, who personally to my taste, was krupnovat for the red carpet.

Sofia Vergara has once again demonstrated on the red carpet superseksualnuyu image. The actress opted for a spectacular evening green dress Herve L. Leroux with open neck, she has added a massive necklace with emeralds, large earrings and bracelets, rings pair. No doubt, Sofia looks attractive, as always, but an excessive amount of expensive jewelry, paradoxically, only reduced the cost of the image.

Designer Tory Burch, unlike most of his colleagues, who put on social events own creations, made its choice in favor of a vintage dress Chanel. Lilac dress with a large floral print on the red carpet looked very fresh and bright. It would seem that such an active outfit requires discreet jewelery, but large rings, earrings and a clutch with turquoise make an image even more unusual (in a good sense of the word).

To be continued…

Tags

See also

New and interesting