White House Correspondents Dinner 2013

The second part of the post on the red carpet along with the annual gala dinner in honor of the White House Correspondents' Association. Barack Obama invites!

The first part - there

After his "animal" exit on the red carpet on the occasion of the party's annual Time 100 Gala Claire Danes has returned to his favorite minimalist style. Pale blue dress Prada - the perfect outfit for the actress. It is an elegant, moderately sexy and is not devoid of decorative elements. In my opinion, this dress was sewed specially for Claire - only she could present such a toilet with due grace and restraint.

Thunderstorm world of fashion Anna Wintour arrived at the ceremony in the golden-beige evening dress of plush, providing a toilet fur bolero, a necklace of precious stones and her favorite pair of shoes for every occasion. Surprisingly, the editor in chief of the fashion magazine in the world looked on the red carpet is not so fashionable - and blame the dress that looked at least strange.

I have long ceased to doubt the presence of taste Olivia Munn, because almost every outfit this girl looks great. This time, the actress wore to the event simple black dress from Marchesa and not to get lost in the crowd, it was decorated very large necklace and earrings in the same tone. To some this may seem a decoration too big and flashy, but I think it is quite reasonable choice - with the right dress restrained, as in our case, this accessory looks great. In addition, it is welcome in the White House - have to be fully prepared!

Complete your outfit large conspicuous ornaments and decided Sofia Vergara, choosing to pass on the red carpet wonderful dress by Herve L. Leroux and lots of bracelets with pink stones and huge earrings. In my opinion, this is too much! Rather than make the image even more expensive and brilliant, plenty of jewelry just reduced the price and completely ruined it. Yes, and do not need any decorations Sofia - she shines without them.

Robin Wright posed for photographers in a dress Rolando Santana Atelier, which is when the full extent of his dark blue color looks very gently and delicately. However, for my taste, this dress is missing some small details that would complete the whole image and made it a little brighter.

Kate Mara walked the red carpet in the creation of the fashion house Prada. At first glance, this dress seems too restrained for risk and Miuccia shocking, but a big bow on the chest puts everything in its place. It really is Prada, and put on a dress can only a very brave girl with a great sense of humor, able to laugh not only at others but at himself. By adding white dress lovely lime clutch, Kate added to her outfit a drop of color and finished this way. I think this dress belongs to the category of dresses that either love or hate. I am for the first option, and you?

Very interesting dress shown on the red carpet Julie Bowen. Attire by Monique Lhuillier, consisting of a rigid corset top and asymmetrical skirt was decorated with shiny silver applications on the geometric theme. Although the original design of the dress, it is absolutely not go its owner - Julie obviously overestimated the figure when chosen this outfit.

Actress Emily Mortimer walked the red carpet in a red creation of Oscar de la Renta, which is very outfits reminded of a recent collection of Valentino. Emily did not appear very often at social events, but in vain ... It is a great way - a joy to the eye!

One of the most beautiful women in 2013 Kerry Washington walked the red carpet in a dress from the collection of Wes Gordon. I really like the style of Carrie and, more importantly, she knows how to choose the outfit and make it fit for yourself. For example, the dress was represented on the podium in grunge-rocker style, which certainly would be unacceptable at a reception at the President, and Carrie and her stylist managed to create with the help of the original dress very feminine and politically correct way.

One of my's favorites at this event - Michelle Dockery in Elie Saab. Simply splendid dress! Purple color, cut, design, decorative items - all of it perfectly. It is doubly gratifying to see there Michel - the actress once again proved that it can compete in the fashion prowess with recognized style icons.

Nicole Kidman was the epitome of femininity and tenderness in lavender evening dress by Emilio Pucci. Decorated with beads and glass beads column dress sitting on our character like a glove and advantageously presents tightened her sexy figure. Luxury outfit and luxurious way!

The star of the series "American Horror Story" Connie Britton walked the red carpet in a lace dress Temperley London bright blue shade. I really like the color of the dress is combined with copper-red hair Connie and how dress accentuates her figure.

Kate Walsh hit all those present for their luxurious ballroom dress with a large black and white floral print arms Carolina Herrera. The stunning outfit - there is nothing to say! I also really like the fact that Kate's dress is complemented a smooth ponytail instead of her hair, and chose instead of the classic red shades in makeup and manicure pink color - such details modernize the image and make it more interesting.

Tags

See also

New and interesting