Waiting list

Movies that I definitely will look into theaters, and really looking forward to that (in addition to "J. Edgar" with DiCaprio)

World War Z. You know, that means Z? Good old zombies !!! "Leaven" of the film is this: most of the world's population (suddenly) became zombies, and a handful of survivors battling heroically with them. Bue, then what is commonplace - many would say, why wait for this movie? And I'll tell you why - for the sake of Brad Pitt, which in this zombie movie starring! No, I am not among the most ardent fans of Pitt, and wait for the movie because of what I'm wondering - as an actor of this level has brought in big-thrash (budget - 125 million, the director - is little known, the other actors - too). Well let's see, maybe it will not treshak and deep drama of one character, unfolds against the backdrop of war with zombies. The filmmakers deliberately kept secret plot twists and turns, and rightly so. World premiere - December 2012. Prior to the release of the film for a year, but the wait is possible to start)

PS: the picture was shot on the novel by Max Brooks, so that anyone interested can read it and find out what the movie. I personally will not do that, because then in the movie is not exactly go))

"The Hunger Games." But in this film I'm going because of the fact that at one time read all three books of the same name by Suzanne Collins series, and just in time nakatala post vev.ru/blogs/golodnye-igry-nachinayutsya-chast-1. html In the picture, in addition to young actors, which has been written in that post, occupied by Woody Harrelson, Donald Sutherland, Stanley Tucci and even Lenny Kravitz! (That's him I'm very interested to see). Budget - 80 "lemons", pestilence premiere - 22 March 2012

"The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo." I admit, not truthfully: film adaptation of Stieg Larsson's books interested me after reading the post vev.ru/blogs/mirovoy-fenomen-stig-larsson.html first I read primary sources, ie book and then watched a film on them, with Noomi Rapace in the role of Lisbeth. Despite the fact that Hollywood "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" will be charged, in fact, the same scenario as the European, which I had seen in the movies, I still escape. Captured my imagination Lisbeth - not even a screen (although Numi was great), and a book - the nature of the beast, as they say! So I really wonder how embodied a role shifted hakershi in love with a journalist (oops! Spoiler!) Rooney Mara. Craig in the role of the journalist is far less interesting to me (sorry, buddy). Budget - 100 million, the world premiere - December 21 this year, and in the Russian cinema show from 2 January. Soon!

"Prometheus". This picture is unofficially considered a prequel "Alien", although it is about race foreign filmmakers in announcements try not to mention. But if the dig on the western sites, you can find a lot of information to demonstrate that it is in "Prometheus" by Ridley Scott tells the audience the secrets of the origin of the Alien race, the reasons for their aggression towards other living beings, etc. itp The plot of the story: A group of space explorers falls on a distant planet, where the faces are not friendly creatures. Though this story is already sucked on all sides, we know that Ridley Scott - a genius, and shows us a spectacular, exciting, funky space epic. And the cast, as they say - Yum - Charlize Theron (no, it does not play Ripley), Michael Fassbender, Guy Pearce, Noomi Rapace, Idris Elba. Budget - 250 million (though!), The world premiere - May 30, 2012

"The Dark Knight. Rises. " Photos from the set of Christopher Nolan superblokbastera in our paparazzi-Chronicle was probably no less than the photo "Gossip Girl." Even though I do not think Batman superhero of all time, but the way Nolan beat pop Kornova story of a man in a funny suit and with horns on the head, I was impressed. Alas, in the continuation of the legend of gotemskom Knight will not be brilliant Heath Ledger, but the cast is very decent. As they say, all gathered "cream": Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Tom Hardy, Gary Oldman, Liam Neeson, Cillian Murphy, Marion Cotillard, Morgan Freeman and wonderful! The budget picture - 250 million, the premiere - July 18, 2012

Tags

See also

New and interesting