Fragile and delicate woman

Do not cease to please me images of women the eyes of creative people. For us - women, draw, photograph, create, present in multiple versions and each of them, only underscores our femininity and charm! Today, we will visit with you in Japan, because that is where he lives and creates his fragile heroines, 32-year-old illustrator Shiho Enta.

"I want to make female characters that I create, instantly fascinated people who look at my work»

And I was fascinated by it honestly. His heroine look very delicate and feminine. I would like to draw your attention to the eyes of these lovely creatures, who, as the ocean of the soul, carry a mystery story and a little bit of some sadness to me incomprehensible.

Who are particularly attentive that after looking at this work can see that the eyes of the Japanese cuties are drawn in different colors. You meet people with different eye color? - Yes, for me! It is said that these people waiting for the greatest happiness in life))

This work would seem to be a little scare and repel, but it carries a bit of tenderness.

Maybe someone does not share my admiration for these anime pictures ... But how can you stay calm, despite the creation of this sweet Japanese and not to drown in her eyes?))

Tags

See also

New and interesting