The story of how we often needlessly sacrifice themselves for others ... It is true!

You had donated more than this life, that you disposed of it and live it with dignity. But many of us are willing to experience the tantalizing, if only before the eyes of society appear better than we are. But remember: no one will live this life instead of you! No one will appreciate your sacrifice meaningless. Think, for what do you do? Is it worthy of such a sacrifice? Remember how you used to live? Are you satisfied with yourself, do you get this happiness? This you have done better? This cautionary tale is a parable makes you reconsider your life and perhaps even radically change their views on 180 °.

- Hello. Who is the last in line to sacrifice? I>

- I do, but for me still a woman occupied. He moved away somewhere. Scared or something? It is 972nd, you will be the 977th. I>

- Wow! This is when the turn comes up to me? And know that you have to sit here all day, so do not plan for today ... i>

- Do not you worry! There quickly. And yet ... you sit down comfortably for what they sacrifice, if not secret? I>

- In the name of what governs the whole world - for the sake of family and love. Only reason I this a little sad ... Our relationship with her husband had long since lost the freshness of the first meetings. He admits that he has a mistress, and I did not miss - attracted to another man. She wanted to divorce her husband and move in with her lover, so my narrowed, he said that he could not live without me. I'm used to, he says. Although he has another woman, he still always returned home to their native lands. So we live ... And you how things are? In the name of what you donate? I>

- Oh, I'm a single mother. For a long time I live only for the sake of children. Who they are still necessary, but me? I>

- I agree, good work ... And that what you sacrificed? i>

- I have sacrificed many things: and enough sleep at night and work, and now want to sacrifice their personal lives. Married name was not once - did not go. Yes, they say that there is no other people's children ... But you know, as a man to raise someone else's child. So I decided to take everything on their shoulders. I>

- Pretty fragile shoulders ... Are not you afraid that one will stay in your old age? i>

- Yes that I hope the children will take care of me. I did them all that she could give. I>

- №975, pass! i>

- So excited! If a woman who took me turn comes, you go after me. I ran! It is afraid that will not ... i>

Number 977 is clearly nervous and looking out, or a woman came detached. Inside, everything is compressed, there is a lump in her throat, she realizes that it would be next.

Every moment becomes an eternity for her. But out of the office №975 with a sad expression on his face. №977, rather №976, before you go, with curiosity runs up to her.

- What you got there? i>

- Is that ... is not accepted, but was told to go home and think about it, do I need it. They argue that my sacrifice - too much. I>

- Yes, how so? And you will immediately agree with them? Could not ask them to review your case? I>

- Just now I myself doubt in its decision. Oh, dear, they ask me: "Do you think well before that? Please note that the road will not be back! "And I told them:" Yes, I know that my children when they become adults, appreciate what they sacrificed for the mother. " And they told me: "You are sure of this? You sit down. We want you to show something before you make your choice. " And everything is like a dream! Movies about me and the kids. They have already become adults. My daughter got married, went abroad, and her son calls once a month, just dancing to the tune of the bride, and she with me talking through his teeth ... And what I do? I, in addition to children, and not interested in anything. They have been the meaning of my life. It turns out, did not appreciate the sacrifice of my family? I>

- Yeah, it's really serious ... I do not know now what can we expect in my situation. i>

-№976, you're next. i>

- You can? i>

- Come on, do not worry so much. Sit down, come what? I>

- Relationship ... They're still new. They only 2-3 months old, but they are very gentle and warm. I>

- You speak as if they did not want to give. And in the name of what sacrifice? I>

- not so easy, to be honest, I had to take this step, but the family for me - holy. i>

- Have you ever seen a family? My husband walks, you also have other relationships. There is not a long time that would cost to maintain. I>

- Well, we have lived together ... so got used to each other. And the passport we are still married. I>

- Do you know that the family - is the concept of the informal? And you're ready to order, which is no more, to give a sacrifice that we could bring you happiness? I>

- Probably, yes ... i>

- And you are satisfied in your family? i>

- No, I'm not saying that I'm happy with everything. But somehow with grief in half will live to old age. We have always lived with her husband, and a new relationship - it was just a kind of joy. I>

- I mean, I can see that you think well and do not want to deviate from his? i>

- Yes. i>

- Well, let's your victim. i>

- Is that all?! i>

- What are you still waiting for? You - an adult woman. I do not teach you that you must consciously make their decisions. I>

- I was told that you show a movie about the future. i>

- This is how anyone. You we will show for the general prevention of a movie about the present. Sit back - see. I>

- No, you're kidding? Slouch, shoulders down, dull and lifeless eyes, smoothed her hair ... But it's not me? Although the life of my useless, but I always take care of themselves. I>

- It displays your inner state. So always look like people who have a cat scratching on the soul ... i>

- What is this boy near me? It's crazy, how cute! Just look at how hard he hugged me! I>

- This is your husband. i>

- No, but this is absurd! What do you mean my husband? He is a mature man! I>

- It is only in appearance, but at heart he is - a child. And presses it to you as your favorite mom. I>

- Yes, he lives it! Always attracted to me! I myself believe that a home should create a woman. On her shoulders rests the responsibility for the welfare of family members. Despite the fact that a woman - the weaker sex, we are much stronger than men. A woman must constantly send her husband on the right path! You know, I have even resigned to the fact that he goes to his mistress. After all, no matter what happens, I know that he will come back to me. I>

- As the prodigal son to the father or mother? i>

- Just noticed! i>

- So you do not change your mind? i>

- Well, really, I knew all this before. I would show you a film about the future, then, maybe I changed my opinion ... Show? I>

- As it is not sad sounds, but we simply have nothing to show ... i>

- How nothing? i>

- I do not want to upset you, but the future you simply can not! i>

- It is outrageous that mean no? i>

- You first examined its current. i>

- But how? I'm confused ... I do not know what to do, and therefore decided to take this desperate step. What do you advise? Leave her husband? Yes, he is not without me! I>

- influence your opinion is our right, but we advice you to be happy. i>

- What do I do to change her husband to finally grow up? And? I>

- You first need to understand itself in its relation to him. A wise and strong woman - is not one that is trying to be a mom to her husband. You need to stop being a mom, and learn to be a woman who loves. Charming, exciting, mysterious, desirable. This would be desirable to give flowers and singing songs with a guitar, and not complain to her vest. I>

- and I think it will radically change our situation with her husband? i>

- Everything is in your hands, as well as the relationship that we could readily pick up, because each of these dreams! Think of what you really want. And most importantly - ask yourself who this generous act will be better? If anything, you are welcome! I>

№976 completely confused and thought out of the office, clutching his fragile, but warm and loving relationship.

And under the Cabinet lined up a whole crowd of those who are willing to sacrifice health, talent, love, interests, friendships, the opportunities in the name of transcendental purpose ...

But life is not always falls a second chance or time for reflection ... Before you decide to sacrifice in the name of something, think about it, this game is worth the candle. Share this eye-opening talk with friends.

www.elfikarussian.ru/zhertva-skazka-ot-ehlfiki/

Tags

See also

New and interesting