Miley Cyrus

19-year-old actress and singer Miley Cyrus, who is known for his role in the TV series "Hannah Montana," is no longer associated with their past ways. The girl grew up and much prettier. But fans have grown up teenage Miley still as much, even though many did not approve of her vulgar antics. His behavior, she wants to show that it considered the "right girl" is not worth it, because she was an adult and had seen the girl types. Currently, the "vicious Cyrus' meets with a colleague on the sets of the movie" The Last Song "Liam Hemsworth and looks at them all seriously, but again felt that Miley did not walk up, and this is not the last relationship in her life. In 2012, she planned a lot: to release a new album, several films, as well as participation in various programs. She is still very young, so maybe she can do better when finally grow up and start to act in good films (in the musical field, it seems to me, her little chance ...).

1. Excellent image better, perhaps, it could not be. True, compared to the image on the main (pictured above), it pales somewhat, but it is good that Miley experimenting and not in place in this regard. In this make-up used by your favorite celebrities (and not only them) golden shadow, black mascara, eyeliner (arrows admittedly gorgeous), blush and lipstick to match the shadows. It's simple, but it looks great. Miley looks fresh and blooming.

2. Recently, I like looks like Miley. Or is it love or the wonders of the miracles of cosmetology, because it measures - one of the main stars. Hairstyle in a pigtail side - must have for several seasons in a row, so Cyrus is said to "hit the jet." Somewhere I read that the disheveled braid looks, the way it seems more romantic. So, I do not believe it at first, I was still convinced that everything is correct. Just look at Miley ... good hairstyle - a good makeup in shades of caramel. In my opinion only the eyes overwhelmed, but otherwise everything is fine.

3. Miley definitely lost weight in the last year. Just look at this image of the event «Pre-Grammy Gala and Salute» 2011 and look at its appearance in 2012, it's two tremendous difference! Makeup in the photo below is pleasant, but I always think that makeup artists applied too much foundation and powder in the face of Miley. I do not know why, like her good skin ... Meiko eyes perfectly with the color of the hair of the singer, but the color of lipstick I am a little disappointed. It would be better if it was in beige tones.

4. Interesting eye makeup, but why the whites of the eyes blue? By the way, is not the best solution to his lips. Pink color is clearly not Cyrus.

5. In fact prikopat can be everything, but this image was not created for this. Many, many cosmetics, but the result is pretty good. I like this make-up.

6. Kesha (the one that the singer)? Oh, I know. This is Miley Cyrus. I could not think that with a minimum of makeup she looks like it is on Kesha. The image of the good: rebellious, but at the same time, some "easy". All is good, but stressed his eyebrows unsuccessfully.

7. And now resembles Rihanna Miley because she is in search of his own style, and can be another's "stybzit." Eye makeup is surprisingly good, arrows feast for the eyes, but again the "but." With haylaterom overdone. This is especially noticeable if you zoom the image.

8. eyelashes Miley almost always overkill, but blame her for it not worth it, because It is that their cilia are so very useless and they appear under hundreds of cameras does not want. And make-up well, very neat.

9. Teenager Miley - a copy of her younger sister. How was I supposed to lashes, things are not the best way, therefore, it is vital overheads. It's not like Kim Kardashian, who sculpts the lashes to their very long. Milo cilia his short and very subtle. In the photo (for his age) Miley looks good.

10. Red lipstick + green shade? This is something new, because rarely encountered such a combination (especially at the stars). Bright red lipstick tone it goes, but with the shadows it was necessary to understand and choose something else.

11. Yeah, Miley corrected teeth! That's it, and we have declassified :)

12. Fiii, how disgusting this your blue shadows ... I do not like the color of a shadow because the eyes are small and faded. Although I do not deny that someone they approach a million per cent.

13. Dark hair color is not very much goes Miley, and a makeup too narrows her eyes. If you have time, look at the eyes of Cyrus in the first photo, and you will feel the difference. It's all in a wonderful white eyeliner ...

14. That's the shadow naborchik uses Cyrus. Speshl pho fan.

Tags

See also

New and interesting