Screen images of Johnny Depp

Filmography Johnny Depp has more than 30 films a completely different genres, and play Depp in each of them, whether it is a phantasmagoria "Alice in Wonderland" or the racial drama "Before Night Falls", was at the highest level. In fact, if you've seen somewhere bad reviews about the game this talented actor? Personally, I - no. Can obgadit direction, costumes, script, but Depp's role - is inviolable. And it is not kowtowing to Hollywood legend, it is perfectly reasonable phenomenon, because Johnny can not simply play bad! Someone can not play well, no matter how puffed up, and Johnny just did not know how to boil the pot. For this and like it!

Take a look at the brightest screen images of John D

Crybaby of the eponymous film in 1990. Even if it were in a movie called wimp or a jerk, Johnny would still be the best!

Fatal handsome Don Juan DeMarco from the eponymous 1995 film. Zorro compared to him - just an amateur

A touching and funny Edward Scissorhands

Mad Hatter from "Alice in Wonderland" by Tim Burton (2010). Many people went to this film exclusively for Johnny, though, of course, the film's success rests not only on his game

Willy Wonka in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" (2005). When I was a child reading a book Roald Dahl, on which the film is removed, I represent Mr. Wonka wizened elderly man. My childhood fantasy crashed, but it is not sad)

Inspector Frederick Eberline in the 2001 thriller "From Hell." Johnny there as handsome as a god (boyanistaya a metaphor, of course, but it's true)

Depp and stands out from the large list of beautiful actors that can play not only the brave handsome seduction. A striking example - the role of gay Bon Bon in the 2000 drama "Before Night Falls»

Beautiful, smart, knows how to make money out of nothing. It is a pity that narkosha. George Jung by Depp in the movie 2001 "Cocaine»

Man undercover gangster drama "Donnie Brasco" 1997

A character who needs no introduction. Jack Sparrow

The gangster-movie - definitely "horse" Depp. Dillinzher Johnny in the movie "Enemy №1» (in the Russian hire picture was called "Johnny D").

I think many people read the novel "Sleepy Hollow" in school. The primary source glavgeroy, Ichabod Crane - that even a mattress. Depp altered the character from head to toe in the movie 1999 "Sleepy Hollow»

The best, in my opinion, the role of Depp - Sweeney Todd: The Demon very Barber of Fleet Street. You agree that the genre of the film is very, very specific, and very "digestible", but Depp picture looks the same breath.

Tags

See also

New and interesting