Amber Heard about the reasons that prompted her to file for divorce with Johnny Depp!

If you do not know the loudest at the moment Hollywood scandal, then Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are divorced, what we wrote a little earlier. However, after the submission of the application for divorce, Amber Heard, Johnny Depp's accused of domestic violence and provided proof.

On Friday, May 27 Amber Heard appeared in court with a black eye and said that Johnny Depp was attacked at her. Amber Heard and her lawyer Samanata Spector photo provided proving Depp attack on the actress

In a statement, Amber Heard wrote:

"Throughout our relationship, Johnny insulted me as verbally and physically. I experienced excessive emotional, verbal and physical abuse by Johnny, which included anger, hostile, threats, humiliation and attacks every time I subjected his authority questioned or disagreed with him. »

"I live in fear that Johnny is back in our house without warning to terrorize me physically and emotionally.»

News resource to TMZ, to cover this story, wrote:

"Amber says that during the alleged attack at the weekend, Depp began to break up the various items in the apartment. She said that she was talking to her friend on the phone during a fight when the actor grabbed her, she screamed to his friend in the phone, "Call the police!". The friend called the police, and soon she pulled up to their place of residence »

"Amber says that by the time the police arrived, John had already run away, so they recorded everything that happens in their apartment with her words»

"Heard says that after Johnny Depp reportedly hit her, he offered her the money that she had calmed down, but instead it first filed for divorce on Monday, May 23»

However, police said the publication Variety, that arrived at the alleged crime scene, they found no evidence of attack

As TMZ writes:

"When the police arrived at the scene, Amber refused to file a complaint with the police. She claims that Johnny tossed the phone into her face, which is why she appeared bruising under the eye, but is reported to our sources, the police arrived did not notice any injuries at all. Police also said that at that moment she did not talk about any violence, but only that they had a falling out. Amber refused to provide them with more information, so the police left their house "" Los Angeles police said that they had no reason to believe that Johnny Depp Amber Heard hit »

And Johnny Depp thinks about all this? He just pointed to this photo in instagrame, where Amber is resting with his friends on Sunday, May 22nd. And it's the next day after the alleged attack

In this photo Amber looks quite happy. As expected, this picture has been removed Instagrama after the media drew attention to it.

Himself Johnny Depp was not in court, at the time of submission of the application, instead he played a concert with his band «Hollywood Vampires» at a rock festival «Rock in Rio» Lisbon

As reported to TMZ, Amber Heard argues that it has a video "of one of the beatings." This photo TMZ posted on his page on Twitter, where you can see how Amber leaves the courthouse

Closer

Amber managed to get the Los Angeles court a temporary restraining order against Johnny Depp, according to which it is forbidden to approach or annoy Amber until the next hearing, scheduled for June 17. As for the notorious Yorkshire Terrier, one of them named Boo officially belongs to Johnny Depp and the other on behalf of Amber Pistole. Hurd also tried to get a restraining order with regards Depp dog, but the court rejected the request to address the lack of evidence for the need to protect the dogs.

At that time, as the story of Amber smacks epic deception, she goes on to say that almost all the 15 months of marriage, Johnny Depp was virtually uninterrupted alcohol and drug intoxication, tying with his "hobby" only during the filming. "Johnny's paranoia, his delusions and his aggression increased over our relationship. I understand that the matter is that long-term substance abuse ", - she said

In response to the statement of Johnny Depp that no attack was not, Amber said only that he was almost always in a drugged, from nothing and does not remember.

Well, we are waiting for new details.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting