Amber Heard Photo

Pretty Amber Heard this year ranked 34 in the ranking of the 100 sexiest women according to FHM. After successfully passed the casting for the role in the film "The Rum Diary" with Johnny Depp, in which she walked Scarlett Johansson and Keira Knightley, Amber started acting in American television series "The Playboy Club", but it was closed due to low ratings. How will develop further career Hurd is still unknown, but in his personal life she's pretty good - despite the fact that she recently broke up with his girlfriend Tasya van Ree she has credited the novel with one of the most promising actors of our time, Joseph Gordon-Levitt. 25-year-old Amber is not only beautiful, but also stylish woman. Amber outfits at the premiere of "The Rum Diary" can be called perfect. But what Amber life?

About the figure: "As soon as you begin to constantly engage, once you understand that you feel better and it becomes something that you're willing to spend their time. I firmly believe that everyone can have the body he wants, if he is willing to work on it »

On moving to Los Angeles at age 18: "Everyone tried to dissuade me from it. But I had a dream and a passion, I wanted more »

Obstructions: "I am always ready to meet the obstacles. I'm proud of it »

On his bisexuality: "You can not respect yourself, if you're afraid to be who you are. It takes some courage to do something that no one around you does. But I prefer the risk of the usual Hollywood deceitful pretense »

On recognition of himself: "In my personal opinion, if you have something to hide or deny it, you can not help admit that it is wrong. And I do not feel that I'm wrong. I do not feel that millions of people are wrong because they love those who love »

On working with Guess: «It was such an amazing experience - an opportunity to work with some of the most creative people in the industry, such as Paul Marciano and Ellen Von Unwerth, who are working with one of the most important companies Guess»

Tags

See also

New and interesting