Miley Cyrus

Going to the airport with her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth 19-year-old actress and singer Miley Cyrus chose a stylish everyday onions, which was the best combination of clothing and footwear. Footwear brand «Alaia» is a black leather lace-up shoes that can be worn even in summer, because thanks to the "hole" legs breathe (in Russia much like shoes, not shoes, and boots). Boots on the Cyrus are about 35 000 rubles.

Black lace-up boots - the weakness of Miley, so a meeting with fans in Spain, she is wearing them. Shoes from the 2010 collection visually lengthen the legs Miley due to the fact that the color of shoes is identical with the color fitting trousers.

Black suede high heels from Yves Saint Laurent Miley demonstrated at an event in England. These platform shoes are not something that is not beautiful, they're just not my type. Heel too weird, and I do not like such a platform ...

Decorated with Swarovski crystals shoes from Christian Louboutin 30 000 Miley put on one of the music awards. Incidentally it is a model of shoes «Maralena» won in the nomination "the sexiest shoes of 2010" according to one of the most authoritative publications. Really sexy.

The same shoes «Pre-GRAMMY party». The image of a more open and less beautiful.

Shoes «Maison Martin Margiela» Miley chose to walk with the dog. The cost of this shoe is about 13 000, but to tell the truth to their price, they do not look (or their cheaper clothes Cyrus?).

On the show "Saturday Night Live" television host Jimmy Fallon Miley appeared in ultrashort dress and shoes by Christian Louboutin of the spring 2011 collection. Cyrus did not choose the traditional model, and stitched leather crosses couple. Looks great!

TV channel «Nickelodeon» loves Miley and Miley loves all viewers of this channel. At the award, which was dedicated to all the stars of Nickelodeon, Cyrus appeared in sandals Giuseppe Zanotti on wicker platform. Now such a platform in fashion, so everyone who wants to be fashionable this summer, should take the shoes with a note.

Ankle «Maison Martin Margiela» 8 000 Miley Photo call put on one of his films in Brazil. She preferred the gray color brown shoe.

Stylish image of Miley at the Sydney airport would not be so interesting if not for shoes with open nose of Chanel, decorated with a gold chain. The shoes of the 2011 collection is very popular not only Miley, but Kate Bosworth, who that year wore them regularly in their daily lives.

Shoes «Alaia» actress and singer is so merged with the dress that began with him is actually one. They do not distract from the beautiful dress Miley, but by themselves do not shine, but there are quite a few. Of 30 000 rubles.

Cool Italian sandals 15 000 Miley put on one of his speeches.

Pink shoes with metallic shade snake skin effect Cyrus wore on the red carpet «People's Choice Awards» this year. In my opinion the ideal choice, but the dress is somehow not very suitable for the style of shoes, I'd be happy bought. Price bites, 25 000 rubles.

Tags

See also

New and interesting