Secrets of Goodwin

Ginnifer Goodwin is striking in its elegance. Honestly, her clothes, short hair makes it more similar to such utter fairy. Years did not spoil her looks and figure. On the contrary, they have decorated it and added charm. In general, I personally, like Goodwin, now more than four years ago. So what's the trick Ginnifer?

"Firstly, I have changed my eating habits ... I was a fat kid and felt miserable. When my mother first time I cooked dinner for the new rules, I burst into tears, because the vegetables were green, and I suddenly thought, my mother decided to kill my hunger to death. »

Naturally, no snacking fast - food and hobbies cakes.
"For 23 years I was a member of the« Weight Watchers »(« Controllers weight "), and now I go there again. This is the only thing on the planet that does not make you feel just miserable. In general, I have never been too serious weight problems, but it is hard to imagine something to deny. Then I need help to get back on the right path again and fasten the zipper on his jeans. »

Besides, Ginnifer knows how she wants to look and how much to weigh.

"I have a very specific figure for 12 years ... I have this particular figure, and when I weigh so much, you feel good, I am full of energy ...»
footage from the film where Ginnifer feel comfortable in your weight:

Maintain good physical shape helps her ballet:

"I just love ballet! My trainer at the time appeared in the New York ballet, and she sort of hybrid of ballet and Pilates. And now I go to the gym Valley. »
That's how it is. So everyone who thinks that the harmony comes with a wave of a magic wand, is seriously mistaken. Even stars have to sweat before you lose weight.

"I do not like my thighs. Even when I get so thin that looking at yourself in the mirror, say, "Ginny, you're too skinny!", My hips still with me ... But in fact, when I was young, the figure skating, ballet, horse riding ... And when you make figure skating all the breathtaking jumps, then your hips greatly inflated. "

"Even when I gain extra weight, you still confident in myself ... I can give yourself slack months for 6 and gain extra weight ... Also, I absolutely stunning stylist when you need to hide something that you do not want to show. The exception is only one thing - a swimsuit. It does not matter what it looks like my body, I hate to wear a swimsuit in front of other people. »

Ginnifer Core Tip:
"My mom always taught me to listen to your body.»
By the way, Ginnifer loves bright things.
"For me, clothes - it's like a continuation of the me and the truth is that I, by definition, quite a cheerful person. I am a "multi-colored" people, and bright colors enhance my mood. »

... I am a hopeless romantic! When I'm in a healthy relationship, you feel more secure, more lively, more capable and more ... open.
Goodwin and her boyfriend - Joey Kern:

and a little more about Ginnifer:

Marge Heffman role in the TV series "Big Love," HBO made famous Woman. In regions where Jennifer grew up, her name is pronounced "Ginnifer." That's why she took acting itself Ginnifer alias. The actress received a Bachelor of Fine Arts at the College of Fine Arts at Boston University. There, she studied theater. Currently, Goodwin has biography or a dozen films. In 2003, audiences saw her in the film "Mona Lisa Smile," which played a decisive role in the fate of the actress.

Tags

See also

New and interesting