Emmy 2012

The final part of the fashion review with a red carpet ceremony of the 64th Emmy. The first part can be found here, and the second - here.

Sofia Vergara appeared at a ceremony in the shimmering aqua dress from the latest collection Zuhair Murad. Very predictable choice - almost always the actress appears on the red carpet in dresses of this style, although this is usually strapless model - in this case at least some diversity. Undoubtedly, the dress looks very nice (despite the opinion of many critics that the dress looks cheap and reminds costumes dancers from Las Vegas), but I do not like the way it sits. The figure of Sophia is such that anyone would envy, but this time her breasts somehow went in different directions.

The star of the comedy series "Studio 30" Tina Fey rarely pleases us successful outfits on the red carpet (in my opinion, her images always turn out too age), but the output was the happy exception for all of us. Maroon dress Vivienne Westwood has emphasized all the advantages proved very attractive figure of the actress, but the image was not devoid of elegance and chic thanks ornament in baroque style on the bodice. Very, very good choice!

Recently Hayden Panneteri chooses very elegant and "adult" clothes, turning from girly to a young beautiful woman. This time, the actress presented on the red carpet of the creation of a new collection of Marchesa, which is dedicated to India. Beautiful color combination - a combination of blue and gold creates a very warm, nice looking image, but the style of the dress is not perfect - too much fabric for miniature Haden.

I think Kelly Osbourne lost weight or even more? It is already possible to encircle the waist with one hand. Despite this, it looks very good (of course, if we close our eyes to the color of the hair, which has long had to get rid of) and, most importantly, very well-groomed. As for the dress, I small fan dresses of taffeta, but for all that it is not a failure. Beautiful color (apparently, was chosen to match the hair color) and elegant silhouette there is, in addition, we have seen worse outfits.

Nicole Kidman appeared on the red carpet in a dress from the latest collection Antonio Berardi, which was presented at London Fashion Week just a week ago. Silhouette dress is very simple, but thanks to the beautiful decoration of sequins azure colored outfit looks just luxurious. Ideal for lovers of minimalism with a twist. Nicole looks in a dress just fine, it is a pity that the consequences of failure to correct the plastic is not as easy as to put on a new dress.

Does someone could best apply this dress by Monique Lhuillier, than Ginnifer Goodwin? This outfit supposedly created for her. It has everything - and style and femininity and glamor. Stunning finishes, gorgeous color, perfect styling and a selection of accessories ... I can transfer the advantages of this way indefinitely. Ginnifer - my absolute favorite of the red carpet at the Emmy 2012.

In a completely new way of hateful vamp appears to us January Jones. I confess that I did not immediately recognize the actress in this dress by Zac Posen with architectural details on the skirt, but such a change in the style of Miss Jones, I really like. This dress is unlikely to get lost in the crowd and I was happy to give him the title of the original dress ceremony.

In contrast to the fatal Dzhenyuari - gentle Kate Mara. The actress showed on the red carpet catwalk image of a fresh collection of Badgley Mischka and it looked simply stunning. The dress of delicate Chantilly lace with an unobtrusive, yet highly visible finish of a gold prints and flower petals become the best choice for the last time, Kate.

Sarah Hyland walked the red carpet in the next creation of the fashion house Marchesa. The dress is very pretty and cute, but I do not see anything interesting in it. In addition, it looks like a bride or a princess from the movie for teenagers.

And finally, some fashion images of the party TV channel HBO, which was held after the awards ceremony.

Here came the sad day that Olivia Munn has disappointed me with their attire. The dress couture collection Armani actress looked tasteless and (oh my!) Vulgar. Blame deep neckline, which, though covered with a transparent veil, but still does not concentrate on anything else but the bust Olivia, and dangerous length, which brutally shortened legs.

Ashlee Simpson has chosen for a party dress delicate and subtle with a hint of hippie chic. Do not 'wow', of course, but it is a face-control it took place without any problems.

Lucy Liu recently prefers the creations of Donatella Versace, one of which she complained about the party (by the way on the red carpet Emmy Lucy has also appeared in Versace). Originally conceived as a dress is very sexy and seductive (as well as all orders of the Italian fashion house), but Lucy was able to make it very delicate and feminine. Ideally, one to remove hair up to be visible asymmetrical cut bodice with lyamochki on one side, but also the option hairstyle looks good.

Chloe Sevigny opted for a little black dress, but I do not like neither the style of dress, or the way she beat him. Gore assorted large bracelets, sandals, hooves, turquoise clutch and red lipstick several contradictory.

Tags

See also

New and interesting