Shia LaBeouf

1. Press long wondered whether there was at Chailly and the Lady of the film "Transformers" Megan Fox romance and tired of constant gossip and rumors the actor has decided to dot the i's in the middle of last year. The actor admitted that he did meet with the then unmarried Fox, who has decided to leave briefly with Brian Austin Green.

"Listen, you spend six months together on the set with someone for whom the usual thing to portray love in you, and you love to depict him. I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan - this is our business, and I think you will see this on-screen chemistry »

2. Shia wear contact lenses, and for beauty, and because he had poor eyesight. The actor has three pairs of lenses: blue, green and conventional.

3. While on the body Chailly three tattoos (the first on the wrist - the inscription "1986-2004", the second on the left shoulder - paw print, and the third on the left side - hand in handcuffs, writing a letter), but he plans to do some more. < br />

4. His unusual name Shia got from his grandfather-comedian. Many people still can not pronounce it correctly ...

5. Shia considers itself a sports person as he loves surfing and cycling.

6. Shia - a Jew, but he says not only Hanukkah, and Christmas.

7. The actor admits that he loves Mexican food and dreams about a girl who knew how to cook a delicious Mexican dishes.

8. LaBeouf did not grow up in such a happy family, as it might seem at first glance. Even in his early childhood he had to attend meetings of Alcoholics Anonymous only by the fact that his father Jeffrey suffered from alcohol and drug addiction. My father did not want to leave his son with his mother, so he took it with him.

9. Hobbies Chailly - shoot independent short films with his friends.

10. His second father and mentor to the acting profession Shia calls Angelina Jolie's father Jon Voight, with whom he has played in more than one film.

11. Shia - the only child in a family of circus clown and a dancer in a nightclub.

12. At an actor the size of 45 feet.

13. My favorite pet LaBeouf - Bulldog Brando.

14. Favorite Actor LaBeouf: Jack Black

15. Favorite movie: "Dumb and Dumber».

16. Favorite color: red

17. Jewish actor name translates as «Thank God for Beef» («God's gift»).

18. Is friends with musician Kid Cudi.

19. Shia partial to Hollywood actress. He met not only with Megan Fox, but with Carey Mulligan, with whom, unfortunately or fortunately, has left.

"I still love her. I think she's a wonderful person and an incredible actress. We are still friends. But I would not like to put things back, and it is also - let things go as is »

20. Father Chailly sat several years in prison for rape.

21. Who meets stylist Caroline Pho.

22. In an interview with the star of "Transformers" boasted that beat his fellow-stars in the film "Lawless" Tom Hardy. Shia said that he did not like Hardy jokes in his direction, and his maniacal passion for expensive cars, which is why he decided that the guy should be taught a lesson. LaBeouf said that he came out of the fight victorious.

"Hardy is no longer dare to allow ourselves abusive to my address»
By the way, the film coming out this year.

Tags

See also

New and interesting