Those who hate their roles

"I'm so happy (and) that I got this role," "ah, how lucky I am to work with the director," "on the set, I feel at home" and blablabla - a standard set of phrases that are uttered actors at the premiere of his another picture. But after a time the truth comes up - the stars express their true opinion about a particular role. It turns out that the star may hate not only their competitors, but also their own role. See who the actors spoke negatively about their own projects:

Charlize Theron Movie "Gambling»:

Very, very, very bad movie, nothing more I can add

Perhaps the actress shy of his little chest?)

Matt Damon on the role of Jason Bourne in "borniane" after the release of the third part hinted that the franchise has slipped into a sad you-know-what:

"I do not blame Tony (Tony Gilroy, the writer of the Bourne movies), I understand that he has to earn money. But my God, what a script he received ... no connection with reality. Scenario - a weak point of the Bourne films, because of that last part was just horrible ... »

Later, Damon officially repented, claiming that got excited and did not mean that bad Gilroy writer

Halle Berry on the title role in the movie "Catwoman»:

"Intuition tells me that nothing good will come of this project. I decided to take a chance. As you can see, sometimes you have to listen to your intuition. No more comics and superheroes »

George Clooney in the role of "Batman," which, as you remember, the actor showed naked ass:

"Yes, the film is crap. You can see it yourself »

Jessica Alba as Sue Storm on in the "Fantastic Four»:

"To hell with all this clowning. More me such projects no one dragged »

Katherine Heigl on the role in "Knocked Up»:

"This role is specific, it would be foolish to say that I am proud of it»

Mickey Rourke the role in the film "Passion Play" with Megan Fox:

"Oh ... Another terrible movie. There is nothing surprising in the fact that it allowed for a limited rental »

Shia LaBeouf as Sam Witwicky about in "Transformers»:

"I do not want to play the hypocrite: I'm not particularly proud of this role. It's just a movie about giant robot fights

Colin Farrell on the role in the movie "Miami Vice. Department of manners ":

"Miami Vice? Hmm, at first I liked this movie, but then I realized that nothing in it is not & quot;

Michelle Pfeiffer in the role of "Grease 2»:

"I understand that it is very wrong to hate a picture in which you acted, but I can not help myself»

Tags

See also

New and interesting