The little black jacket

Today, many fashion houses are launching projects, which have become the protagonists of their iconic creations. So it was with the legendary bag Lady Dior, which has become a source of inspiration for artists and photographers, and cosmetics brand Lancome organized an exhibition «Roses by ...», devoted to the character of the brand - the rose. This has not escaped the fate of the classics of the fashion house Chanel - a little black jacket became the hero of the photo exhibition, and later a book with photos, devoted to the subject of clothes that never goes out of fashion.

Milla Jovovich

Linda Evangelista

Tilda Swinton

Kenyan model Akuol de Mabior

The project concept is simple, as the world of celebrities from the world of fashion, music and film pose in front of the camera lens in a little black jacket. Photographer, inspirer and the main organizer of the project was, of course, Karl Lagerfeld himself, and helped him in this Carine Roitfeld - former editor of French Vogue, she has acted as a stylist project.

Model Joan Smalls

Yoko Ono

Kirsten Dunst

Laetitia Casta

Alexa Chung

The project was attended by 113 celebrities, and each of them brought something different to the concept of photo: Jane Birkin posing with his beloved "namesake", Anna Wintour for the thousandth time demonstrated its perfectly stacked bob, which is impossible not to know, and Charlotte Gainsbourg simply He showed all his rounded tummy. Also women took part in a photo project and men, and this is not surprising. Initially, little black jacket created at least for women, but in the image of man's jacket.

Jane Birkin bag with Birkin

Anna Wintour

Charlotte Gainsbourg

Joshua Jackson

Kanye West

Carine Roitfeld appeared before the audience in the form of the Mademoiselle Chanel, dressed in jacket in addition coquettish hat in the spirit of Coco, a string of pearls around her neck and a pair of scissors in his hand.

What we just did not do with a jacket - shortened sleeves, they remove them completely, twisting it on the wrong side. This is a very simple piece of clothing, you can wear whatever you like. It can be worn with jeans or an evening dress on top, it can be seen even on the ballerina, he goes to everyone. It's an amazing thing. It is something like a denim jacket, but it looks very elegant.

Gaspard Ulliel

Uma Thurman in the image of Marlene Dietrich

Baptiste Dzhiabikoni

Claudia Schiffer

And here is a photo of Karl Lagerfeld in the book there is - the master chose to stay in the shade, although it would have looked in the little black jacket is very, very organically.

Jacket Chanel - is a men's jacket, which became the subject of a typically feminine wardrobe. He blurred the boundaries between male and female fashion and has become a symbol of femininity and elegance. In addition, this thing is out of time - he was at the height of fashion in the 50s of the last century and remains there to this day. It's amazing!
Sisters Fanning - Dakota and Elle

Designer Olivier Tiskens

Daphne Guinness

Designer Riccardo Tisci

Frenchwoman Virginie Ledoyen embodied in the photo image of the Queen Marie-Antoinette.

I'm sure, and compatriot Marie Antoinette could wear a jacket. I'm not sure that they could wear this hairstyle as my photos, but this jacket - without a doubt.

Elizabeth Olsen

Clemence Poesy

Designer Alexander Wang

Model Daphne Gryuneveld

Model Alice Dellal, who is now the face of Chanel and advertise bag fashion house «Boy», also participated in the photoset. Even wearing this elegant garment, she did not abandon the favorite jacket in the grunge style.

The jacket was created not for one person, but for a great many people, like me and you. It is suitable for everyone, even fans of glam rock.

Sofia Coppola

Georgia May Jagger

Vanessa Paradis

Model Maria Carla Boscono

Sarah Jessica Parker

I already have one such jacket and I put it on the photographs. This is the perfect fashionable investment along with other classic garments and accessories.

Freja Beha Erichsen

Lily Donaldson

Lily Allen

And finally a video on how to create the legendary little black jacket in the walls of the fashion house Chanel.

Tags

See also

New and interesting