AMA 2012

Continued review of the fashion from the red carpet of the 40th Awards American Music Awards 2012. More orders and the list of winners can be found here.

Stacy Keibler in Collette Dinnigan. Dress with a beautiful finish - it is simply impossible to take your eyes! The same can be said against his mistress (Oh, those legs!), But I would still add to the hem of a few centimeters, and then felt the negative impact of Heidi Klum (see. The first part of the post).

Kelly Rowland has made its choice in favor of Naeem Khan, and her choice of a fully justified, because along fine. Dress-case reasonable length mirror applique decorated interesting, thanks to which the whole outfit looks very festive and corresponds to the event. In my opinion, this dress has it all - and femininity and sophistication, and elegance, and originality. Excellent choice!

Kerry Washington outfit - my absolute favorite at the ceremony AMA 2012. I admit, I was very surprised by the fact that Stella McCartney can sew these dresses, given her love for minimalism. Carrie was sunny yellow dress three-layer (nyudovaya basis - full-length fringe - Chantilly lace), supplemented clutch to match the dress and coral lacquer tank, in a tone of lipstick. The color scheme - at height, style - is unforgettable, I - subdued.

Close to Carrie left and Ginnifer Goodwin - its image, I also identified a list of the best images of the ceremony. The actress chose to carpet naively romantic dress with a bow on the collar of the hands of Oscar de la Renta. We all know that Jin virtuoso on the part of the selection of accessories, and this time her outfit was also perfectly styled. What does this applies to makeup, and hairstyle - the image is perfect.

Lucy Hale, who recently became a frequent guest of different kinds of music ceremonies, this time addressed to the classics. And what could be more classic in the fashion world than the little black dress? I really like the way Miss Hale beat her outfit, because in the case of the IPL - the most important thing. A large necklace, plating clutch, red shoes - yes, yes and yes!

Hayden Panettiere has reappeared on the red carpet cocktail mini dress, and perhaps this is the right choice for such a petite girl. The dress is decorated with hundreds of sequins with soft pearl overflow, and the straps are decorated with upholstered buttons that give light along a retro touch. Very cute outfit, but eternal companions Hayden - platform shoes - very much heavier and spoil the image. I would have opted for sandals, perhaps even in a contrasting color - matching lipstick.

With the birth of a daughter Pink became softer and more feminine, but she never forgets his roots rocker. On the red carpet singer appeared in a dress the color of bronze Catherine Deane, a design that combines elegance (in the form of light pleated skirt) and rebellion (in the form of stamp metallic leather with ornate perforations). The ideal combination, which fully reflects the essence of Pink.

Another amazing rock diva - Gwen Stefani in the ensemble of the fashion house Balmain. Judging by the reviews fashion critics, they are not particularly inspired this outfit, I think it is very interesting and very much in the style of Gwen. Jacket, decorated with pearls and crystals, looks regal, simple black pumps and leather leggings slightly counterbalance the splendor of the top, so that the whole image looks harmonious. Red lipstick - there is nothing to say - divine!

Elisha Cuthbert in Editions by Georges Chakra. Simple cut, sequins, creating simple geometric print, simple makeup, simple colors without an incredible combination. Beauty in simplicity? Definitely, yes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting