White House Correspondents Dinner 2012

When Hollywood does not hand out statuettes for best films / songs, while US President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle give a reception to mark the annual dinner of the White House Correspondents' Association. This event is equal in importance to the most pathetic Hollywood event, and look at it is necessary, respectively, so as not to lose face in front of the President and, moreover, before the first lady of America, which is famous for its excellent taste in clothes. Some stars understand it, some - not quite.

Fine image of Kate Hudson, star of which was studded with sequins dress from Jenny Packham. Pretty banal style, which can often be seen on the red carpet, offset unbanal purple and accessories have become the classic black and gold tones and hair challah perfectly complement the image. But I still love to Kate Hudson, in addition to the style of clothing is the fact that she does not hesitate to open their ears are not the most graceful - such confidence and self-love can only envy.

Lindsay Lohan, in all probability itself is also very fond of, but it does not save her from the fashion flops. A striking example - a black dress on the floor, which sits just terrible actress: the abundance of seams on the chest and waist, wrinkled fabric is not decorate attractive figure Lindsey.

Stylist Rachel Zoe, which is responsible for the selection of clothes for her celebrity clients, remained true to his favorite style of boho-chic. Rachel appeared on the red carpet in a flowing cream dress Valentino, adding his "hairy" coat and silver accessories. The only thing that bothers me, it's sleeve dresses that make the already thin arms Rachel even thinner.

Kim Kardashian looked regal in elegant dress of emerald velvet, although such a fabric and gave a few extra sentiment impressive form socialite.

Charlize Theron once again become one of the most stylish women on the red carpet. I really like the way it looks dark lace lined skin color: it seems that under the lace is nothing but a luxury body actress. Looks very beautiful and at the same time does not matter.

Viola Davis in an asymmetric dress made of metallic fabric does not care about all the prejudices about what red looks ridiculous on the red carpet, and she was right. Very good choice of image!

I was somewhat disappointed choice of dress Sofia Vergara, because a similar style of dress I associate with dresses schoolgirls at the outlet. Apparently, Sofia bored tight outfits that leave no room for imagination men, and the actress decided to try something new.

Another "woman in red", Elizabeth Banks, in an elongated dress from the latest collection Antonio Berardi. I like that dress no extra parts, except the Basques at the waist, this dress because of intense color in itself makes the whole image.

Eva Longoria in a dress milky autumn collection of Marchese. I love Eve, but sometimes it seems to me that it is a bit overestimating choosing dresses that reduce its already modest breasts and do not focus on the waist, which actress would not hurt at all.

For many, many years, the talented actress Diane Keaton remains true style of his heroine Annie Hall from the same movie of 1977, in the locker room with special emphasis in men's style clothing - pants suit, hat and tie. Before us is the same gorgeous Annie, only 35 years later.

Ginnifer Goodwin decided to repeat the feat Michelle Williams appeared on the red carpet event of pathos in the toilet democratic brand, namely in a dress from H & M. I can say that the image is not stunned the audience, but looked very good. While there, layered skirt dress looked too democratic - everywhere stuck thread and it completely killed the whole image.

Glamorous image from Irina Shayk: snow-white jumpsuit Yves Saint Laurent, decorated with gold chains around the waist and back. In this image there is something from the sea of ​​style and the style of the ancient Greeks with their drapes and white fabrics.

Another fan of white color, but in a less successful version: Claire Danes in a satin dress with strange careless draped on his chest. Boring hairstyle and bright red lipstick finally drowned ridiculous image of the actress.

To be continued ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting