White House Correspondents' Association Dinner 2014: Who what?

The tradition of inviting celebrities to a dinner at the White House began in the US back in the 1920s. Many years later, White House Correspondents' Association Dinner is one of the most important social events of America and honored to be invited to visit the president and his family is equivalent to obtaining the most prestigious awards. Of course, celebrity guests prepare for such an important event ahead of time - a chance to show off a perfect evening gowns before the first lady of the country is the set of red carpet.

It is difficult to remember when we last saw Jessica Simpson on the red carpet. For his triumphant return of a singer (she had been a singer or retrained to someone else?) Chose a beautiful dress with black and white floral print by Carolina Herrera. The dress is made according to the canons of classic evening dress - strapless bodice, a spectacular trail, fitted silhouette. Alas, Jessica could never boast of impeccable style in clothes, so we hope that this spectacular outfit will be the first in a series of successful fashionable image of our heroine.

I've never been a big fan of the style of Sofia Vergara (in my opinion, most of her images were overly sexy, in a bad sense of the word), but yesterday's outfit actress from Romona Keveza just struck me on the spot. It also has a sexy, but it is more soft, feminine and elegant, as befits such a smart and decent woman like Sofia.

Unfortunately, the network does not have a photo Michelle Obama in a full-length (the First Lady is not posed on the red carpet as the other guests of the event), but it will not prevent us to assess the hostess outfit. This year Michelle opted for an elegant dinner party evening dress from the fall collection Marchesa, decorated with embroidery and chiffon draperies. Mrs. Obama always knew a lot about fashion, but it is the last image was very different from her previous dresses - as if he revealed to us a new side of Michael, showing its softness, sensuality and tenderness.

Linda Evangelista appeared at dinner in a rather strange way, the "pearl" of which was a red coat of artificial fur. I do not know what spodviglo supermodel to wear this strange toilet (cold? Powerful air conditioning?) But without him it would be better for sure.

The emergence Lupita Nyong'o on the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner was to be expected - on the part of the popularity at the moment it can only be compared with the scandalous Miley Cyrus. Fortunately for us, Lupita does not give rise to gossip and is known all over the world only because of his acting talent and the ability to choose their outfits, but that is enough. At a dinner party the actress arrived in a black evening dress with a "pea" print and tulle Basques from Oscar de la Renta, adding outfit bright pink lipstick. I admit, I'm not happy with the dress - the skirt flared towards the bottom does not add to the silhouette of grace and lightness and makes the image difficult.

The charming image of the selected output Freida Pinto, dressed in a peach-colored dress Thakoon. Although sexual notch outfit looks very gentle and beadwork adds originality to it.

Simple, but at the same time very elegant image shown on the red carpet Julia Louis-Dreyfus in a dress Antonio Berardi. I really like the dress emphasizes the figure of the actress, creating a spectacular silhouette and decorative elements in the form of crystals, bugle beads and add the image of a solemn radiance. In my view, in the dress Julia no shortcomings - looks very decent.

Maybe erotic dress couture collection Ulyanov Sergeenko not quite match the atmosphere of the event, but it does not contradict the style of Rose McGowan, who once loved very bold and risky imagery (think her way out when she met Marilyn Manson). Personally, I'm not a fan of such revealing outfits, but someone may like something like that.

The second part of the link vev.ru/blogs/white-house-correspondents-association-dinner-2014-kto-v-chem-prodolzhenie.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting