Young Hollywood Awards 2012

Hollywood is not only favorable to the stars, legends such as Meryl Streep and Jeff Bridges, it has happily plays host to visiting the young generation of actors who can be called the hope of American cinema. So in Los Angeles hosted the annual, 14th in a row, awards ceremony Young Hollywood Awards. This event is called the "Oscar of the young Hollywood" and the hype associated with it, it is not inferior to the "adult" awards. Young actors dream about, to get on the red carpet ceremony, it is here deserved directors looking for new faces for its future films. But for the more experienced actors of this party is another occasion to show itself in all its glory, and you never know, grab another award.

Ginnifer Goodwin appeared at the ceremony in a white lace dress by Monique Lhuillier. To the image looked not much too sweet and tender, the actress added the aggressive romantic dress accessories - black lubutenami with thorns and a plastic clutch with pearl coating. However, knowing the style of Ginnifer, I was hoping to see her nice accessories such as neon colors. With them, the image would look very original, but as a bright element Gene prefer lipstick and nail polish fuchsia - also an option, but less successful.

All I can not stop looking at the short hair of the actress - she's one of those women who haircut "a boy" not only does not spoil, and even decorate. By the way Jin won the award in the category "Style Icon" - deservedly so!

Haley Staynfeld very confidently held on the red carpet - still would be in her kitty is already nominated for "Oscar" and the girls all 15. At the young actress was pearly ensemble Prabal Gurung, the top of which was adorned with floral applique bulk and gold beads. I really like the style of Hayley, and this image even more so - a very original and beautiful outfit.

Sophia Bush also came to the ceremony, and for good reason - she received the award "Philanthropist of the Year". The actress had a bandage dress Herve Leger, decorated with black-and-white prints in ethnic style. I like that Sofia has chosen not skinny version of a classic dress, where you can see almost all the famous fashionistas, and prefer him more relaxed and playful, but not devoid of sexuality, fashion.

19-year-old actress Miranda Cosgrove, who plays one of the roles in the comedy "School of Rock" with Jack Black, came to the ceremony in a dress Versus the original decoration in the form of threads on the shoulders (in one of these we saw Diane Kruger at Cannes). I like the color of the dress, it is to face the actress, brunette, but I'm not quite stylized - not very fond of heavy boots with summer dresses. It is a pity that we have not seen the dress from the back, but if there is the same as the front, then I have already bored.

Again Ashley Greene in Donna Karan (remember, the actress contract with the fashion house). I really like this fashion collaboration with Ms. Karan Ashley, after all, after the actress began to cooperate with a designer, she has a unique style. That night, Ashley was an ensemble of classical trousers and geometric corset decorated with sequins. I like this interesting outfit for Ashley, and even the fact that she chose a black bow-Total, including shoes, accessories and nail polish, does not bother me.

By the way, Ashley became the "stars of tomorrow" at the ceremony, while among men the same award was given to Alex Pettyfer.

The young starlet Kiernan Shipka was the rising star of the TV version of the Young Hollywood Awards for his role in the popular American TV series "Mad Men." Kiernan is only 12 years old, but she could teach a lesson to an adult actor in the way you need to look on the red carpet. The actress was a soft dress by Miu Miu with a magnificent finish on the bodice, which is not only very it was going, but age appropriate (as is often forgotten girls actresses).

Kiernan with his mother on the TV series "Mad Men" Dzhenyueri Jones, which gave her the award.

24-year-old actress Cody Horn, who recently starred in a hot stripper "Magic Mike", surprised everyone interesting burgundy dress from Marios Schwab. I really liked her dress with leather bodice, slits on the shoulders and false pockets on the skirt - the original outfit. I am not thrilled with the big hairdos Cody, but I compensate it nonideal black leather sandals - look great.

Tags

See also

New and interesting