Model from Slovakia

Michaela Kosyanova - known model from Slovakia. Michaela - the girl is clearly not deprived fame and public attention. This model of the Slovak Greek profile and almost Russian name was at one time under the very close attention of the Western press. And not because it has reached the status of supermodel ...

To begin with, that the girl certainly has potential. And it has some no, but Merit for "fashion". Michael has become the new face of the spring makeup collection famous brand Givenchy. She has also participated in shows Calvin Klein, Chanel, Dior, Lanvin, and in 2007 she was invited to participate in the show Victoria's Secret.

But a substantial part of the points added to its popularity romantic relationship with director Guy Ritchie. Although that after divorce with Madonna Guy Ritchie has repeatedly admitted that he "has for the ex-wife of the most tender feelings", it did not prevent him to have affairs. Where is Guy first saw Michaela Kosyanovu not known. Perhaps they met on the set of commercials «Dior Homme».

"He told me that beauty is boring, so he likes my nose»

"He said that he believes in me and that I looked great" - such phrases then threw Michaela. We can say that their romance was "closed" by the press. And it says something about Michaela.

However, the pair did not last long. And now a new girlfriend Guy and also, incidentally, the model. But Mika is not sad - she continues her modeling career, regularly taking part in shows of leading brands.

"He advised me to start a career in the movies" - admitted once Mick.

So, you see, another model will be tightened in the world of cinema. If the "good friend" Guy will ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting