Members of the top model in Russian

September 16th, 2012 presented to viewers not only the new channel "U» («You» - «You"), but also a new, fourth season of the show "Top Model in Russian". The first three of the season fell short of expectations, but the fourth, apparently, should be quite good quality, because it says absolutely everything and even more than that, it has openly stated about it. Instead of leading Ksenia Sobchak, spoil his reputation at the meetings, to the post of leading intercede model Irina Shayk, perfectly expressed himself in Russian, in the jury already known to us for the show "America's Next Top Model" stylists Miss Jay, Vincent Makhdoom and Photographer Tess Feyad. As a guide to Paris, where the shooting took place (before the girls dream about such did not dare), was chosen dancer and photographer Alexi, who, like Irina did not forget his native Russian language, after moving to a distant country. And if these professionals are not able to make a model of high-level girls, I, frankly, do not know that they still need. So who are lucky to be involved in the best season of the show?

Moskalik Alena, 24 years old / Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk

Height: 179

Favorite designer: Bronislaw Vitusevich

My favorite model is Irina Shayk, Naomi Campbell

Alain could become a model for a long time, though not in the genre, in which we would like. She offered to take part in the shooting for the magazine "Playboy", but pious woman responded to an offer and the failure not only because of the reluctance to become bare, but also because of the young man with whom Moskalik met for a long time. Favorite tried to make sure that she was constantly at home and about anything that does not even stuttered, but the freedom to be more expensive and Alena tyrant she left for the project.

Nastya Krapivin, 21 / Yekaterinburg

Height: 182

Favorite designer: No

Favorite Model: Milla Jovovich

Nastya - hardworking girl. With 13 years it works, but that's just not a model, and someone will have to: waitress, secretary, moyschitsey machines ... It does this solely because of the family budget, which almost anything is missing. And she turned up luck and participate in the show to become a model, receiving several filming a tidy sum.

Alice Elizarova, 22 years old / Saratov

Height: 171

Favorite designer: Mosquino, Louis Vuitton, Kira Plastinina, Masha Tsigal

My favorite model: Katya Elizarova, Irina Shayk

Alice went to a project, not just to be a model, but to prove her older sister, spinning in this business more than one year, it is also something so worth it. Parents maximalist just wants to show their independence. Prior to the project in these and many other purposes, she began dating a secured 39-year-old man who gives her expensive gifts.

Galyatskaya Anya, 21 years old / St. Petersburg

Height: 176

My favorite model Adriana Lima

As she says Anya, she will go for the victory on their heads. The school teased her "guboshlёpkoy", but now she will explain all that its natural beauty is well worth it.

Short Anya, 23 years old / Yakutsk

Height: 173

Favorite Designer: Masha Tsigal, Dolce & Gabbana

My favorite model is Irina Shayk, Adriana Lima

Active Anya never sits still and know that you should always fight for their happiness. Her mother beat breast cancer, and her young man Serge won its location by a long courtship. And she and the other to some extent, and the winners Anja also wants to win and make it to the show "Top Model in Russian».

Anna Sokolova, 20 / Moscow

Height: 172

My favorite designer Alexander Terekhov Dmitry Loginov

Favorite Model: Alexander Pivovarov

Anne has worked as a model, but as a child. Now she seeks to return the "best years of his life," and re-start a career. To do this, something she decided to go to a casting.

Valentina Grigorieva, 22 years old / Murmansk

Favorite designer: Ralph Lauren, Alexander Gapanovich

My favorite model Adriana Lima, Linchuk Marina, Irina Shayk

Valya - career woman, believed to be responsible of its best features. It works management in an amusement park, but to the "carousel" she wanted to ride in the model environment.

Veronica Istomin, 18 / Chelyabinsk

Height: 177

Favorite designer: Shapovalova, Frankie Morello

My favorite model is Irina Shayk, Adriana Lima

In the past, artistic gymnast. He injured his knee and realized that no one except the models themselves do not see. There is a goal to rapidly and enjoys the little things.

Minisheva Dasha, 23 / Ufa

Height: 175

My favorite designer Karl Lagerfeld, Anastasiya Annecy (Ufa)

My favorite model Natalia Vodianova, Miranda Kerr

Sportswoman, Komsomol and simply beautiful Dasha for many years working on her figure. She tends to be overweight, but 12 years of snowboarding, hiking in the fitness center and hobbies as basketball allows her to be in good shape.

Katya Grigorieva, 23 / Murmansk

Height: 180

Favourite designer: Alexander Gapanovich

My favorite model Natalia Vodianova, Alessandra Ambrosio

The show involved with his sister Valya, and hopes that they both reach the final. For Katia donated relationship with a young man, but believes that he will forgive her and take back after the "battle».

Sokolova Lera, 18 / Stavropol

Height: 175

My favorite model Natalia Vodianova

Not very sociable girl, due to high self-esteem, but says that she is very similar to Natalia Vodianova, and this is its main advantage.

Ulyana Makarova, 19 years / Eagle

Favorite designer: Kira Plastinina, Chanel

My favorite model is Irina Shayk, Coco Rocha, Natasha Poly

Juliana - Candidate Master of Sports in Rhythmic Gymnastics. She worked very hard, so much so that the time for a relationship with the young people she has never been. He considers himself very humble and waiting for the prince on a white horse.

​​

Julia Farkhutdinova, 21 / Lensk

Height: 179, 5

Favorite designer: Andrey Sivokoz, Dolce & Gabbana, Chanel

My favorite model Natalia Vodianova, Adriana Lima

The girl with a complex fate. Dad died when she was only 14 years old, my mother worked constantly, and when Julia grew and she a young man, he was a real sadist. Once he even brought Julia to the forest, where threatened with violence by a loaded pistol.

Tags

See also

New and interesting