Kirsten Dunst

Recently it became known that the young actress Shailene Woodley ("The Secret Life of the American Teenager", "Descendants") just approved for the role of Mary Jane Watson in the sequel "New Spider-Man." Woodley joins Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone and Jamie Foxx, who form the backbone of caste-sheet project, which will begin shooting in February. Kirsten Dunst, who played Mary Jane beloved Spider-Man in three films of PE with Tobey Maguire in the lead role (hope all know that movies are reset Garfield franchise) responded positively to the choice of Woodley for this role. According to Kirsten, she has no idea who could play this role better Shayleen.

Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane Watson
"I really like it - and as an actress and as a person - Dunst said in an interview with MTV. - We met with her several times and we have a lot of mutual friends. We can talk to her about everything in the world - for example, about healthy food. And, of course, I'm glad that she will play Mary Jane. If I were given the choice of actress for this role, I would not hesitate to chose Shayleen ».

Shailene Woodley
Since in the sequel "New Spider-Man" character Mary Jane appears logical to assume that the viewer sees a love triangle between the characters Spider-Man, Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy, the official state of emergency in the new girl franchise. By the way, cast-list movie marked and Martin Sheen, although his character, Uncle Ben, koknuli in the first part.

Tags

See also

New and interesting