Porcelain skin

Move over "refried chicken" - the actress did not intend to put up with you! The era of the porcelain skin just around the corner, and the stars that prefer the aristocratic pallor becomes more and more. They stopped going to the solarium and often sunbathe in the sun, as finally realized that the natural color of the skin is the best proof of noble origin (to which some celebrities have nothing to do but try to reassure everyone in this).

Perhaps you noticed that the famous actresses, singers and models paled dramatically. I think that pale skin is a kind of trend, and soon we all refrain from visiting harmful sun deck and get back in this regard a few centuries ago, when all the girls took milk baths and rubbed himself all possible means, if only pale. I "for" such innovations, but I think that in all necessary moderation, or the streets will not walk people and mummies.

Let's look at the stars, which are noticeably pale or long ago or more recently, thus paying tribute to the natural and healthy skin ...

Christina Hendricks

This girl with perfect forms support the status of one of the sexiest women in the world and coveted for several years in a row. Her curvy figure makes men turn around, and a clear pale adds glamor and sophistication. I can not imagine this woman tanned since she, as if from the Renaissance, in which women with forms and marked pallor of men conquered a luxurious look and gait from the hip.

Megan Fox

Megan does not expect "blanching", but she decided that at least some naturalness to be present in her appearance. More like when Megan tanned.

Dita Von Teese-

This burlesque queen is able to present themselves and her pallor - is her "trick". I do not think that tanned skin will approach this beauty, as its superb image immediately darkened. By the way, not so long ago it happened with Rose McGowan, who has always stood a perfectly porcelain skin, but too far from tanning and immediately changed (for the worse).

Angelina Jolie

Angie is good in any way, even in the form of a silly blonde like in the movie "Life or something like that," I have looked recently, it impresses me. Still, to be perfectly honest, I think that you need to recover Jolie and a little tan.

Cameron Diaz

Woman with gorgeous smile and endless legs can be of any color, as these two advantages Cam does not fade in any case.

Kristen Stewart

"Vampire" in the film - Kristen Stewart does not leave its image outside the set area.

Lady Gaga

I can not imagine Gaga tanned and tёmnenkimi hair, although more recently it has been just that. I think it's time to stop shock the audience, as this outrageous already pretty fed up.

Scarlett Johannson

Scarlett has always been such and such I like it. I think that a tan - it's not for her.

Anne Hathaway

Cause Skin things perfectly - only pale colors Ann, but those awful glasses do not fit her face. Why did she spoil yourself?

Gwen Stefani

Luxury woman! It looks as though there was in those years that have passed since its first appearance on the stage. I think that a little tanned skin came to her a little more than pale.

Helena Bonham Carter

One of my favorite actresses. For me it does not matter how her skin tone. Pale and pale thing in Helena - talent.

Kate Bosworth

I admire her external data! I think she is one of the most beautiful actresses of our time, I wish only one thing - talent, it is not so much ...

Kirsten Dunst

"Paleface" Kirsten, recently received an award at the Cannes Film Festival best actress, lately much prettier. But her appearance repels me personally, and the pallor of some junk ...

Renee Zellweger

Charming Rene hand-written, though not beautiful, but quite an interesting woman, which always revolve around men. I think that pale skin was the highlight of her image.

Taylor Swift

Many call her "Piggy" and I, strangely enough, I agree with the majority. I think she needed to sunbathe, even though she and country singer, who has already formed its own style.

Miranda Kerr

With the birth of the son of Miranda clearly brightened. Like how tanned and pale as stunning looks!

Adriana Lima

Another "Angel" - Adriana Lima is also the birth of a little girl brightened. I do not know why, but I notice it for many models. Probably the rhythm of life and a girl "exhausting" very ...

Sisters Olsen

These twins were once my main favorite, but now they are - this is something with something. Completely changed. I do not remember when I saw them smiling at the last photo. Sisters are very faded, although pale skin was always peculiar to them.

Diane Kruger

The model and actress is always so well groomed, beautiful and statuesque, which inadvertently straightens his shoulders and think, "I want to be the same." I aristocratic pallor of her like crazy.

Katy Perry

The young singer shocking the audience as you can, but without makeup, she is very discreet and blёklaya. It would not hurt to tan ...

Nicole Kidman

In this actress is very unhealthy appearance at the expense of her eyes, which seem to be overly reddened almost always. The skin is not so bad in color, but you need just a little stay in the sun, and even hair color I would have changed to red.

Tags

See also

New and interesting