From dawn

Look good and stylish day and night - they are two completely different things. In the afternoon, usually want to emphasize the natural beauty, to be light, airy and pleasant. But in the late afternoon in the course are the black shadow, red lipstick, high heels and look femme fatale. That's how it looks in general terms. However, not all comply with the required distance between day and evening fashion. Let's see how the stars change their appearance in the morning and evening.

Beyonce

Rarely appears the paparazzi by day, without makeup or with a minimum of him. Admittedly, her face without makeup looks a bit like we are used to seeing the star on the red carpet. And it's sad.

Blake Lively

Fortunately, Blake does not abuse any makeup during the day or in the evening. At least, it refers to the eye. A little shadow and mascara - that's all. The only thing that creates a vivid image of the evening - lipstick.

Eva Green

The image of Eva Green is so ingrained in the public consciousness, that I can not imagine it without the smoky black eye shadow and bright lipstick. Vamp never changes his style, even in the morning looks like a mysterious woman with eyes languishing.

Kate Hudson

Interestingly, the day Kate can afford dark shadows on it still looked very organic, but to emphasize the festive atmosphere, Kate chooses lipstick.

Kylie Minogue

Pro makeup can not say anything, because the glasses - is a very convenient way to hide the lack of make-up, if you do it, for example, laziness, and still remain stylish.

Gwen Stefani

Photos from the Festival de Cannes: Gwen rest day with the kids on the boat, in the evening in the splendor and glory appeared on the red carpet. Generally Gwen famous bright makeup, stylish dresses. During the day she is not worried about this and choose a light comfortable clothing, but it still pays attention to style.

Hilary Duff

Hilary day looks so simple and lovely, the girl from next door, and frankly, I and kicking vote for such a natural way.

Dzhenuari Jones

Evening make-up Dzhenuari - peach blush and again indispensable red lipstick. But even during the day Dzheniuari not without makeup.

Jennifer Garner

Day - simple yet stylish business woman, in the evening - elegant lady has no business)

Jennifer Lopez

I hit her stylish outfits day. Although Jennifer and tracksuit looks like a queen, I still really like her day clothes, no less than magnificent dresses.

Katie Holmes

Katie is famous for, of course, natural beauty. And everywhere sing her style and the fact that even on the red carpet of her make-up is always very natural.

Keira Knightley

Changes striking - evening dress Keira becoming more intricate, and his eyes brighter announced. Cyrus clearly complies with the division of clothes and make-up on the day and evening.

Kim Kardashian

Day - jeans and hair in a bun, in the evening - small and elegant shiny hair. The only thing that Kim does not leave, day or night - heels.

Kirsten Dunst

An excellent choice for the Cannes Film Festival this year has shown us Kirsten. I am glad to dress appropriate to the afternoon and evening, as each good in its own way.

Reese Witherspoon

Again glasses and jeans - essential attributes appear in the light of day. In the evening, thick fleece and smiling widely.

Salma Hayek

I think that black eyelashes and hair Salma does not require any special preening. However, Salma is very correctly distributes the accents: the day - light fabric, in the evening - bright sequins.

Vanessa Hudgens

Again, everything is very reasonable - leave denim shorts for hiking on the beach, but in a light sundress and in the evening you can appear.

Photo: handbag.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting