Star Body

Magazine «Fitness» summed up the year and named the best stellar body 2012. The list is unique, but not without justice - winners just some dignity can not be denied. The editors did not constitute a rating banal places, and made all the more interesting - is awarded the victory according to categories. In addition, «Fitness» did not include in its list of models - reasonable, because it is very difficult to fight for the title of the most beautiful bodies with the girls, who make their living this very beauty. So ...

The winner in the category "best foot" became Blake Lively. On 100% deserved victory! And not only that Mrs. Reynolds newly-feet long, smooth and moderately slender, they are also very well maintained - silky skin, a drop of tanning, dress, emphasizing what you need ... and in front of us the ideal.

But the proud owner of the title "The most beautiful hands" was Michelle Obama. At first glance, nothing special - hands as the hands. But it's worth noting that Michel has 48 years, and at this age, many women begin to actively manifest sagging skin and muscles in the forearm that is not very aesthetic spectacle. As you can see, it does not suffer Michel - long hours in the fitness center bearing fruit.

Choosing the winner in the nomination "The best cleavage" I was a little surprised, but not upset - Fitness magazine bet on Kate Hudson. Her victory is the best proof that even a small chest (under the condition that it is a beautiful form) can look very, very attractive. At least, such a modest form looks clearly better than a huge bust, pull to the chin.

The next title of the best ass in Hollywood and gets Eva Longoria. This girl is famous for its appetizing forms, but upon closer inspection - not sexy dress and the right light - we see the usual average fifth point, which can boast of many girls, at least several times a week in the gym. Well, the point here is clearly not in good natural abilities and club card fitness centers, and the ability to properly apply themselves, and then this ...

... We can get this. And of course do not forget about a charming smile and a twinkle in his eye, which are able to make the owner of the most mediocre figures sex bomb.

The list of owners of the best bodies deservedly came and Gwen Stefani, won in the nomination "The best muscle." In all likelihood, a phrase that the editors had in mind a luxury trained press rock diva - he is one in a million. Probably many of us know what superhuman efforts gets the dice on the press (or, at least, the strong muscles of the lower press), and if this is Gwen and two pregnancies, which rarely have consequences for a flat tummy.

It is obvious that none of the rating now is not without Jennifer Lawrence, though its title may be a sex symbol and bet. Jen won the nomination "ideal proportions", and here I have to agree with Fitness. Silhouette Lawrence looks very attractive - good breast, thin waist, wide hips in moderation - do not take away. And that's assuming that Jennifer is clearly inclined to be overweight, but she manages to keep his body in good shape (although some of this demand, and the shooting of "The Hunger Games»).

The following nomination has become a revelation to me. "The best pregnant belly" ... Really ?! Tell me, how they chose the best tummy? Meanwhile, in the category of Claire Danes won, and it has become for me an even greater revelation, as in 2012, the choice of sexual future mothers with beautiful tummy was very large and could find a candidacy and better.

And who was the winner in the nomination "The best body after forty?" The choice is clear. Although our winners and there are a few serious rivals in the battle for the title of a perfect body in adulthood, Halle Berry still managed to outperform all its competitors. This woman is gorgeous, and in the 46 it managed to keep the figure, which can not boast a lot of girls just for 30. Bravo, Holly!

And now for the aforementioned rivals. 43-year-old Jennifer Aniston could well overcome his colleague Holly, but the editors singled out for a more pleasant Jen nomination, namely "Bride in excellent shape." For Jennifer, who for so long looked for her simple woman's happiness, this title is worth a dozen others. Moreover, it fully justifies it.

"The best body after giving birth" - Beyonce. Reasonable and fair elections, as a young mom was able to quickly return to their antenatal form, and that given the fact that her body is inclined to corpulence. I think that's why we have not seen as the winner in this nomination Megan Fox, which is able to boast of a perfect figure after giving birth, but to achieve such brilliant results she was still a little bit easier than Beyonce.

Beyonce month after birth (February 2012) ...

... And in December this year.

Another young mother, that the right to brag trained and fit body is Pink. Through hard power and cardio training in the past year the singer lost 30 kg! Naturally, it was not easy, but the result is worth it. Pink is the winner in the "Record of the Year".

The list was a place for the most athletic, the couple, who became the couple Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake. Do lovers a lot of common interests, but one of them also benefit - Jess and Jas arrange joint jogging, surfing, playing beach tennis, ride bicycles. Such active pastime very positive effect on their figures, which they shamelessly show us on the red carpet.

Well, the main winner in the nomination "The best, the body" was Katie Holmes. For me, this Editor's Choice has become a big and very pleasant surprise. I do not deny that Kathy good athletic and fit figure, but I certainly would not call it the best. Nevertheless, the verdict Fitness final and without appeal, and we should congratulate Kathy on his victory in this unusual match for her. Must be Tom Cruise had to bite your elbows!

Tags

See also

New and interesting