man vs woman

Frankly, we are pretty narugalis discussing beauties in bikinis. All my "beautiful eyes" wing it "sexy ass" and "cool-feeding." But the selection of stellar "zamarashek" brought us the true moral satisfaction - I'm with malevolent expression sought out another terrible picture Dunst, and he lounged in his chair, idly leafing through magazines: "So, this waist not," "This is stout", "This as a board "," In the eyes of the green is not enough. " Let someone else looks at cellulite and acne, and I suppose it thinks that they are all there quivering princess, and he got the usual peyzanka negolubyh blood. However, we selected women not on the principle of the fold on the belly - ugly, cubes - Beauty and the principle of "everything is fine, but I can not look - annoying." If the beauties of my faithful is nothing concrete to say could not - well, like and enjoy, then nekrasavitsa he pointed to the very specific defects and unattractive features. And most interestingly, our antisimpatii largely coincided! Hostility combines :)

Disgusting aunt (my opinion)

1) Miley Cyrus

Me: Maybe I mezantrop, but I do not like it absolutely everything: her name sounds horribly, her eyes dull and moronic antics.

He said: "Leave the child alone»

2) Kristen Stewart

I am less charismatic actress, I do not know. Even among my friends there are no "rotten" personalities.

HE: "What kind of fish?»

3) Winona Ryder

Me: It looks like a tadpole

HE: "It looks like a tadpole».

4) Selena Gomez

I: How do irritates me this "cute naive child».

He said: "Leave the child alone. It seems to me you do not love children ... »

5) Reese Witherspoon

I: I was amused when the girl with tonyusenkoy advertised lipstick lips to add volume.

He said: "She is very thin unattractive lips." Wow, what a coincidence.

k6) Kirsten Dunst

I: No comment. She does like someone?

HE: "It takes drugs. That's right »

7) Vanessa Hudgens

I am annoyed by the elongated Uzhzhzhzhasno "Cupid's bow". And the name of it sounds terrible. As the punch.

HE: "It seems beautiful, but does not cling».

8) Jennifer Garner

I: Couple Affleck - Garner - the most disgusting couple in Hollywood. What I do not like them, I do not know.

HE: "Too coarse facial features for a girl»

9) Kate Hudson

Me: I can not stand it when she zahomutat best man Matt Bellamy of Muse.

He said: "But is it not the best man I?»

10) Gwyneth Paltrow

I: Does anyone remember even one standing role Gwyneth?

HE: "Well what can I say? She no »

Disgusting aunt (his view)

1) Kate Moss

I am a great respect for Kate as a professional. And look, yes ...

HE: "It says, she met with Depp. Is he really crazy? »

2) Kim Kardashian

I: So it becomes boring, even you do not want to say anything.

HE: "I like her figure. I do not like the person. " The height of cynicism, dear.

3) Paris Hilton

Me: Ah, Paris, I used your millions ...

HE: "It's there as a rubber doll, only the latter at least not tupit."

4) Dita Von Teese

I: Do not touch Dita!

He said: "Yes, it has a square jaw and narrow eyes!" Not a word about the figure, that's strange.

5) Victoria Beckham

I am better to discuss David.

HE: "How did he sleep with her? She's like a log. And her face was gaunt forever, like a prisoner dungeon. And why is it so much cheek color ».

6) Keira Knightley

I am a sweet girl.

HE: "It is a tadpole»

7) Mila Kunis

I: I think she is beautiful.

HE: "It is too high forehead. And the name of it from me whether consonant with the marten, or something else, I will not utter aloud ».

8) Sarah Jessica Parker

I: It's cool, and it is not contested!

HE: "Baba Yaga in an American!»

9) Scarlett Johansson

I: Nothing delightfully sexy, I do not see. The best in it - the name (as Scarlett O'Hara) and surname (as Jay-Jay Johanson).

HE: "milkmaids in the villages a hundred times more beautiful, nothing to compare it with them».

10) Jessica Biel

I am Eeeee not even know what to say about it.

HE: "Well, annoying, you know? Whether nose, or eyes »

Tags

See also

New and interesting