Betsey Johnson

Betsey Johnson is undoubtedly a very extraordinary personality and his outlook on life and your taste and vision of what should be the clothes. Delight, surprise, anger, surprise - all of which can cause not only a collection of clothes and accessories from Betsey Johnson, and Betsy herself)

Dresses by Betsey Johnson is mainly known for its feminine and whimsical. Some of the dresses and ask to be clothed "Princess" and others on the contrary shout of protest the world and accepted the ranks

Personally, I am very pleased that dress, still dress in polka dots - a win-win)

The next two dresses I have caused at least bewilderment ... It seems to me, or the selected material does not stresses and vice versa - distorts?

Betsy herself through life always puts sooooo bright, I'd say - shocking, especially when you take into account the very ... hmm ... "venerable" age of 68 years. Perhaps it would be possible in calmer choose clothes ... However, it is not for me to judge, probably the way she dresses, due to the fact of how she sees the world and wants to see her around

By the way, quite often she chooses clothes with prints in the style of pop art

Blouse identical to the previous Monroe, only the color of the other. Interestingly, it is the design or it is somewhere bought several identical blouses different colors?

Bright lipstick - an integral part of her appearance, and of hair, too - does not change, in principle, never, but the procedure on the head and can sometimes bring, because not always go with the creative disorder)

Talent Betsy create unusual and attractive outfits recognized not only simple mods, but the stars and, of course, confirmed by several awards in the field of modeling and fashion design.

Here it is with Heidi Klum, when involved in an episode of the "Podium" as a guest judge

Hem of her dress just super-duper lush))) And the color is wonderful))

Moymu very sincere smile, and indeed it is a very cheerful person

Some people may not like the clothes that she makes, someone the way she looks ...
But this woman is worthy of respect in any case, because she was able to overcome breast cancer, which was discovered in her about 10 years ago. She is actively involved in various activities, which are dedicated to the fight against this terrible disease

Sandals above all praise! I want the same (^^)

How she loves bright clothes and accessories ... We can say that at times it looks pretty ridiculous, but nevertheless it is a very brave woman, no one would have dared to dress up, probably in that it will always stand out from the crowd

Lil Mama and Rihanna in identical dresses by Betsey Johnson

Paris Hilton in a simple dress by Betsy

Carrie Underwood and coats from Betsy

Lauren Conrad

Katy Perry chose a stunning dress from the collection of Betsy ...

Here's a she - Betsey Johnson

Photo: posh24.com, socialitelife.com, fashion.about.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting