John Galliano returns

This news we were waiting with the same look as the name of the ad designer at John's place in Dior (and it would be better to continue to not know his name). And Galliano back in fashion. While gradually. His friend and colleague, Oscar de la Renta invited him to work in his studio on his new collection, the show which will be held soon in New York.

John and I have known each other for many years, and I'm a big fan of his talent. It is a long time to recover, and I'm glad to give him the opportunity to return to the atmosphere of the fashion world. Oscar de la Renta
Galliano, is in the last two years in rehabilitation clinics, he said that he was very grateful to Oscar for the invitation to work together.

I descended into madness disease. I have said and done things that hurt others, especially members of the Jewish community. I am grateful to Oscar for the fact that he asked me to help him and gave an opportunity to plunge into the atmosphere of design. His support and belief in me is very important to me. John Galliano
However, it does not hiring actually Oscar and Galiano perform a duet. Whether they come in the same duo on the podium?

Tags

See also

New and interesting