Seven Tigers in the same house

Brazilian animal lover, concerned about the gradual disappearance of tigers, lodged in his house seven predators. Male sure that pets do not pose a risk to members of his semi.

Eight years ago, a resident of the Brazilian region Maringa (Maringa) - Ari Borges (Ary Borges) - bought two employees of the circus tigers, to free them from participating in presentations.

The man placed the animals in a makeshift reserve built in your own garden, and embarked on a program to reproduce. According to the Brazilian, after a few years, he wanted to release all the tigers in freedom and thus resist their extermination. However, recent animal lovers had to turn the program on reproduction as a makeshift zoo drew the attention of the authorities.

Officials said Borges, he does not have permission to keeping and breeding carnivore of the cat family. Received an official letter indicating the close nature reserve, Ari was not upset: he settled seven tigers in his house, and then began the paperwork to open a new zoo.

Now in his cottage living as family members, as well as predators. Himself an animal lover do not see anything strange or dangerous, and even allows big cats eat together with their families.

"As soon as the tigers were born, we started to feed them, so that their instincts can be called passive. I consider them part of the family and can not imagine life without these animals, "- says Borges.

His daughters - 20-year-old Nayarit, 23-year-old Uyara and 24-year-old Disanira - fully share the beliefs of his father. Girls are walking striped pets in the garden and feed them by hand.

"I regularly swim tiger Tom to help him stay in shape - boasts Nayarit. - He comes to the pool only with me ".

The owner of the zoo is so confident in the "passive instincts" of animals that allows little granddaughter to ride on the back of one of the animals.

However, not all family members are experiencing the delight of the presence of predators in the house. Husband and father Uyary year-old girl - Raphael - fears that sooner or later such a tragic end entertainment.

"I believe that the close contact with the carnivores would lead to death. I am very afraid for my daughter, so I try to meet with her grandfather as little as possible ", - he said.

Source: fedpost.ru/foto/43810-lyubitel-zhivotnyx-poselil-v-svoem-dome-sem-tigrov.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting