Young tiger safari park Primorye

Will be 24 photos. Photographer: Vitaliy Ankov (RIA Novosti) Text: Dmitry Mezentsev (Director of Primorsky Safari Park)
Otsyudava

Cubs Amurochka and Taiga transmitted in Seaside Safari Park on the international breeding program of the Amur tiger, feel fine.

From 7 November to 18 December 2012 striped predators lived in cages with a total area of ​​150 m2.

December 18, 2012 to complete the work in the Park of Tigers, which is adjacent to the tiger enclosures. Area Park Tiger 6500 m2 or 0, 65 ha. (130 meters long and 50 meters wide). The height of the fence more than five meters.

December 19 morning, access to the park from adjacent tiger enclosure was open.

First came cautiously tigress Amurochka at 12:00. Taken aback by space, almost immediately went back to the familiar safety. After 10 minutes, I decided to go out again. Briskly went up the hollow between the rocks, followed by jumping on the slope, and soon she was in the top far end of the park.

Deer Park is at the top of ungulates, the tiger saw, and whistled shrilly zaryavkali. Boars start his as quickly as had never ran.

Tigress restlessly walked along the top of the fence here and there. Deer accompanied her up the slope. Too wary walking back and forth., Whistled and barked loudly, disbelief.

Soon Amurochka down the slope to the bottom of the park. Several times rushed at me with a roar, but before reaching the fence two meters, back into the undergrowth.

At 14:00 in the Park, a second tiger - taiga.

Two bright roaring beauties then moved down the slope, then rested. Krasotischa extraordinary! Better than I expected. Like in nature! (Fence drained away to the forest).

The first visitors to see beautiful tigers: in motion, jumping. Photographed.

In the evening, sleep in cages Tigers did not come. Park they obviously liked it. They slept at the bottom of the leaves on the bushes.

The next day, right into Park Tigers put 2 rabbits living as a day not eating tigers.

14. The park is large and small rabbits, so quickly lost in the grass.

However, tiger Taiga one rabbit spotted him and began to conceal. From under the nose of the tiger rabbit darted as fast as if they were shot. Taiga chased prey, balancing tail cornering. Dog guard grip beyond the fence without a leash, saw the chase and with joyful barking ran after him. Fearing tiger threw the rabbit ran away and the slope of the hill. The second tiger Amurochka seeing crazy dog ​​quickly ran after her jump. Only stop her fence.

Rabbit in the meantime gone. Tigers left holding the bag, and the grip is quite wagged his tail behind the fence. Tigers for it is not unusual. He's wild striped cats coming to the fence Safari Park has seen many times.

Hunger is not my aunt. At 16:30 cubs themselves came to the cages in the rear compartment for lunch. I ate more than seven kilograms of meat rather humming.

Everything went as planned: Tigers walk in the park, lunch in a separate dining room.

The Park tigers very well, spacious. Visitors also delighted. Especially those who see the Tigers on the move.

24. All

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting