Stars on safari

Everyone knows that celebrities are people too, and ordinary people's entertainment and care not alien to them, such as they are and we refuel at the gas station, bring up their children, they also arrested by the police, and they also read ordinary books. And of course the stars like to take a break from work and go on a trip or go on a safari, where the paparazzi caught them.

1. Kristin Davis. The actress, who won an award for his work with the organization Wildlife Conservation «David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust», continues his philanthropic activities in Kenya - and has recently talked with a small rhinoceros!

2. CIARA. Do you think she will be able to catch a cheetah? "I am leaving on a safari in South Africa!" She wrote to her twitter in June. "It's incredible, all my life I dreamed about it!».

3. Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. They traveled to Africa in 2009, and, of course, visited the company «David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust» in Kenya. The actress has posted this picture to his Twitter after contact with elephants.

4. Princes William and Harry. Will and Harry are great lovers of wildlife in general and Africa in particular, in 2010, visited Botswana.

5. Lily Allen. On his acquaintance with elephants actress wrote in his microblog Twitter in 2009. "Look, they're real!».

6. Paris and Nicky Hilton. In the past year, the sisters Paris and Nicky Hilton's friends went on a safari in Africa. As a result, they tweeted a photograph of lions, rhinos and giraffes.

7. Giles Marini. The star of the film "Brothers and Sisters" put your picture with anteater, made during his April Safari in San Diego Zoo Safari Park.

8. Ivanka Trump. "We were able to get as close to the leopard that I made this picture, even without using the zoom function!" Says Trump, whose honeymoon was on safari in South Africa.

9. Michelle Obama. During his working trip to Africa, which was held in June, the first lady with her mother Marian Robinson, daughters Sasha and Malia, niece and nephew went on a safari in the reserve «South Africa's Madikwe Game Reserve». According to rumors, there they happen to meet with an elephant.

Source: pnikonov.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting