Safari Park taigan. Crimea

So finally I went, taking advantage of the invitation Zuyskogo soviet (without cronyism nowhere ).
Taigan Safari Park - a unique place. The unique fact that the owner and chief kotikolyub Crimea - Oleg Zubkov, not just investing huge amounts of money into the development of the park, he puts into his soul.

I must say - the territory is huge. It is large enough that we four hours could not all be circumvented. And by next summer it will be even more.

We began with the inspection of the territory krokodilyariya. Escape the fate of bags and boots reptiles feel great and happy to pose for people.

Iguanas looked at visitors as ...

And posed as a model

Enclosures for crocodiles without bars, only tempered glass, so you can watch them without interference, if there is enough patience.

For quite sour fee (300 rubles) - you can go to the aviary to the cubs, and cubs and take pictures

Small kotenki accustomed to people willing to play and sit on their hands. But remember, even if it kids - they bite as a major Shepherd)))

Actually a bite and felt the my husband - one of the cubs was offended because he was not taken to the handle and stuck his teeth into a suitable site in appetizing)))

The consequences of a terrible and merciless attacks

Minor continued to grind his teeth, but his brothers))) If you want to sit with them, to play and - fotkatsya 15 minutes - have already put 1,000 rubles. But it's worth it)

Cubs special exhaust tricks to lure visitors)

One of the attractions of the park - the central fountain. In general, the park worked pretty landscape designers and sculptors. From animals constantly distracted interesting sculptures, bonsai trees, rock gardens and lawns original on which free access rabbits running around (in the photo do not fall, because it is very nimble), peacocks and chickens breeds. Actually, peacocks completely ignore people and behave as doves in any park. I especially liked the same music in the park. The speakers are scattered throughout the territory and anywhere quietly sounds music New Age, Eastern meditative music and mantras - it relaxes and soothes.

The same fountain at night

This young white lion won me over immediately. He saw a bird)))

Animals fed on slaughter, to be honest) Visitors do not skimp on fertilizer)

The only thing that has always annoyed me to madness in the parks animals - is frank idiocy of many visitors (especially young mothers - daddy with sons and pubertal adolescents). Many young parents, despite huge signs prohibiting peddling their young cells with monkeys, rodents and birds, and the children really risked losing fingers and eyes. Even small and apparently harmless capuchins can easily bite off a finger or amputate a child. But parents, even after the comments of the park attendants, still poking children did not entirely in the pool for seals. By the way, the seals in the amount of 5 pieces most of the time sat in the water, sticking only to the nose - this is not in the photo were (((but the badger was very nice)

This kid just won me. As soon as he showed his attractive face, I felt an overwhelming desire to get the candles, draw a pentagram, and sacrifice the baby)

Photos on the background erect penis donkey - priceless

Now Taigan three giraffe, they love to eat apples from the hands of visitors) Give yourself stroking when appropriate to the barrier)

Sunset. The main area of ​​the park - it's just a safari area, where lions are absolutely not constrained framework of the cell. Safari Zone is divided into several sub-zones, home to several lion families. Photography is unfortunately not just with ourselves lions (fotik shit - you realize that for a long time)), but even the most lushee photos do not give the feeling when you are standing on the jetty, and under you two lioness gently bite pig spine))))

Traces of a lion's meal. Particularly successful tour to see how lucky Zubkov himself feeding the lions. They, by the way, it is clearly respected - he can afford them hugging.

This macaque is precisely necessary to the dentist)

The view from the observation deck. Safari Park is planning to expand to this reservoir and run on the territory of hippos, and there is a rumor that elephants

Without self anywhere)))

White Lions - chip taigan. But there are they have one very rare beast - a liger. It is still quite small, and visitors can not always see it, but the fact that Taigan could get it - much of the credit. For those who do not know - a liger - a cross between a lion and a tiger.
Instead liger - a sad white lion)

The conclusion is simple - taigan is the place really worth a visit and get great pleasure.
My minifotootchet mainly from the area of ​​the zoo, because when we got to the bridges necessary lions - I forgot that it is necessary to take a picture)))) Of which was not included in the report - a large Ferris wheel, sculpture, stage, bonsai and lions in a Natural environment. We plan to go there once a week)
A small summary of the prices:
how to ride - the bus to the bus station east of Simferopol on their own or in a car)
price - 600 rubles. adult, children (can not remember), but inexpensive)
photo with one cub - 300 rubles
15 minutes of happiness with all the kittens in a cage - 1000 rubles
feed for animals - from 50 to 300 rubles
beer - from 50 rubles
snacks and mororzhenoe - from 50 rubles

In general, all)))) kick)

Tags

See also

New and interesting