About politics. And these people forbid us to pick your nose

After 15 years of service in the parish priest father Pasquale organized a farewell party. Evening for pronouncing short oration was invited by a famous politician. Late politician and the priest decided to say a few words to his congregation to take the time. "The first impression about the community I have received from the first confession I heard here, and I thought. Archbishop sent me in a terrible place. The first person who confessed, told me that he had stolen money from television and parents committed a theft at work, had a fascinating intimate relationship with the wife of his boss, and sometimes engaged in drug sales * Otik. And, to top it all, he admitted that he infected with venereal disease his sister.
I was stunned and shocked. But over time I became acquainted with the rest of the congregation and saw that not all of these - I saw good people and responsible.
That's how the last 15 years of my career priest. »
And then there was the politician who was to deliver a long-awaited speech. Sorry I'm late, he began: "I will never forget the day when our priest came here for the first time. I was lucky the first to confess his ... "

Tags

See also

New and interesting