For the dough:
- Flour - 2 cups
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Soda - 1/2 teaspoon
- Yogurt (plain unsweetened) - 190 g
For the filling:
- Suluguni - 200 g
- Feta cheese - 150g
- Cheese - 100 g
- Salt and pepper - to taste
1. Mix dry ingredients.
2. Add the yogurt and knead the dough.
3. Grate the cheese and mix with cottage cheese.
4. blindly small balls of cheese.
5. Roll out the dough.
6. Cut into equal pieces.
7. BLIND 2 cakes, place cheese balls between them, fix to the filling does not leak.
8. Walk rolling pin on the finished cake before frying.
9. The pan heat. And under the lid closed hachapuri fry each side for at least 3 minutes.