Woman drinking human blood for youth

45-year-old Julia Kepls from Pennsylvania regularly consume 2 liters of blood per month over the last 30 years.

Mother of two children and an exemplary wife claims that addicted to such an unusual diet after his first 15 years potseluya.V Kepls first tasted blood, accidentally biting her lover. Soon the girl had a strong attraction to red liquid, and later grew into a real relationship.

- Some strange instinct made me do it. When I was bitten through the skin, immediately noted the alluring taste - says Julia. - Unfortunately, after the "kiss" my fiance is no longer called.

According to the lady, she was forced to drink the blood of the donor, to feel good. The woman said that the long absence of "drink" makes her unhappy, and her beauty begins to fade.

To meet their need, Julia sets the contact with people who are prepared to donate blood for her. She also gets the blood in specialized stores occult, which is in its gorode.Amerikanka convinced that her life was held under the auspices of vampirism. Her future husband, Donald Lazarovich it is converged on the grounds of public interest in vampires and human blood. Wedding and the birth of children are not forced to do away with the use of Julia "drink." According to her husband, recently parted ways with "vampirism" offspring of couples - 11-year-old Alex and 24-year-old Ariel - are aware of the strange habit mother, but do not have anything against it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting