Lie

"Body language does not lie. Even if the body is already in the grave, "Dr. Lightman," The Theory of lies »

In nature there are no identical people. All of us - different. We differently see, hear and think. And time we are also different. And because there is no standard set of gestures lies, pointing to the fact that we speak the truth. But whether it is - we would find his fool.

The truth is somewhere left
Lie requires self-control and voltage. Voltage can be explicit or hidden, but it is easy to see, if you look to the left side of the body. It is controlled by worse than the right. This is because the left and right sides of the body are controlled by different hemispheres of our brain.
The left hemisphere is responsible for speech and mental activity, right - for emotions and imagination. Since the communication control overlap, the work of the left hemisphere is reflected on the right side of the body, and the right - on the left.
What we want to show to others, is reflected on the right half of the body, but what we really feel - on the left.
For example, if a person is right-handed and a lot of gesturing with his left hand, it could mean that he is lying, especially if at the same time the right hand is involved less. Any inconsistency parts of the body indicates insincerity.
"The brain is so busy inventing lies, the body loses synchronism," Dr. Lightman, "Lie to Me».

Cheating strains
Change the color of the face (pallor, redness, blemishes) and twitching his small muscles (eyelid, eyebrow) indicate the stress experienced by the person and help calculate the deception.
Stress, which manifests itself in frequent blinking, squinting or rubbing century - is an unconscious desire a close eye on what is happening. Gestures rubbing our brain tries to block lies, doubt or discomfort.
As far as the other person comfortable or uncomfortable, can be judged by his pupils: their restriction indicates dissatisfaction, expansion - of pleasure. And on eye movements is easy to understand, he is going to tell the truth or lie.
"Shifty eyes, many people tend to believe evidence of a guilty conscience. But, as is well known, notorious villains can calmly look you in the face "by Agatha Christie.

Lies at the tip of the nose
Surprisingly, the deceiver can issue its own nose. Lying, he unconsciously begins to move the tip of the nose and take him away. And people doubt the integrity of the interlocutor can not help inflate the nostrils, as if to say: "I can smell: there is something fishy».

A handle something - that they
When the source removes his hands in his pockets and closes his hands - a gesture lies or insincerity, he's hiding something or not telling. Remember the children: they hide his hands in his pockets or behind your back if done something.
Hidden palms can be compared with the mouth closed. Experienced sellers are always looking at the palm of the client when they talk about the refusal of purchase. True objections expressed with open palms.

In the "honest" no integrity
Our speech is no less eloquent than the language of gestures and facial expressions. If the direct question you get an evasive answer, followed by the phrase "honest", then listen to the speech of your interlocutor. It is necessary to doubt his sincerity when repeating phrases like: - You just have to believe me ...
 - Trust me, I'm telling the truth ...
 - You know me, I am not able to cheat ...
 - I absolutely frank with you ...

If you think that the other person is lying
Adapts to it: copy its posture and gestures. Otzerkalivaya, you set the trust, and the deceiver will be harder vrat.Ne output it to clean water and do not blame. Pretend not to hear, and ask again. Give the other person a chance to say pravdu.Zadavayte more direct questions. Actively use facial expressions and gestures, causing his response.

Interesting facts about how we time
Professor of communication at Cornell University Jeffrey Hancock, studying during the week 30 college students found that the phone has become the most common instrument of deception.
On the phone people lie in 37% of cases. Followed by personal interviews (27%), instant messengers (21%) and emails (14%).

Tags

See also

New and interesting