It is not necessary to do so in the cold

ERROR №1 - BREATHING. A lot of people found on the street, who wrapped up his nose and mouth with a scarf. And this is the prelude to a sore throat or bronchitis. exhaled in wool pairs by the frost turns to ice, frost formed on the scarf and the next portion of the air will flow into the body through the ice layer, that is, the air gets colder.

ERROR №2 - BOW. This error is explained first. If a person wraps face with a scarf, so the nose is not breathing and has to capture oxygen mouth, and it is very difficult - do not breathe and swallow the frosty air. That stretches a hand-to-face - as something to hide behind. Therefore it is very important to thoroughly clean the nose and then go out in the cold on the street.

ERROR №3 - Nasal. To restore breathing nasal congestion, many people use nasal drops. Before going out into the cold do not. Nasal drops narrows blood vessels in the nose and throat. The frost vessels may obtain an order from the brain to narrow again. Very unpleasant sensation arises in the nasopharynx - dry, scratchy. And mucous is not fulfilling its primary function - does not protect against microorganisms, does not warm the air you breathe as it should be.
Photo by: globallookpress.com

ERROR №4 - convulsively. Quite often we see a picture: all skukozhenny, trembling with nervous and jumping gait unfortunate MERZLYAKOV races, not noticing anything around him. But here it is - a pharmacy. Go down, will warm? No, ran past. And this is a very big mistake. Would be correct at the first symptoms are just beginning to freeze immediately enter any premises (shops, cafes, pharmacy) for a few minutes - to get warm. And then move on.

ERROR №5 - BREATHING. At low cons impossible to breathe deeply. And dangerous to health. We have to breathe in the air in small portions. As a result, sooner or later hypoxia (lack of oxygen). Rather, it has only just begun, and the body is already required to eliminate it: breathe deeply and often. Increases the load on the heart because it increases the number of beats per minute to increase the intensity of circulation and thus at least bring up more oxygen to the cells. Against this background, someone begins tachycardia, someone is experiencing a severe headache. In general, the trouble. But the people are suffering and still run faster and faster to the destination. In fact, better to lose a few minutes, but go to the store cafe-pharmacy, to how to catch your breath, get enough oxygen.

TIP! Can share their long rule of conduct worked out in the cold, which I certainly always satisfied. After the release of the cold I go literally 3-4 minutes and immediately, not even froze, I go to the store. Also just a few minutes. During this time I heated, carefully vysmarkivayus (because the cold has already developed a nose secret that interferes with breathing), and at the same time do a few deep breaths, saturated with oxygen. Believe me, after that frost is perceived differently, not as aggressive body behaves without panic starts to work better on its own heating. And most importantly - as a result of increased time spent in the cold until the following signs of freezing. I and 30 and 40 minutes to go in the cold without any problems.

ERROR number 6 - TEA. Make this mistake too many - drunk hot tea and immediately onto the street. The logic in this, of course. Hot tea increases blood circulation, thereby increasing the body's defenses. But this fact and vessels dilate. So, going into the cold to vasodilatation, we immediately lose a lot of its own heat. After a hot tea or coffee on the street can go no earlier than half an hour.

ERROR №7 - pomyvochnaya. For the same reason, in any case can not take a shower before going out. Hypothermia come even faster! In general, we must be prepared reordered case, to abandon the usual course of action during severe frosts.

ERROR №8 - HEAD. This error generally make our ladies. After washing in the morning the head, because the eternal hustle and bustle, many do not thoroughly dried hair and a little wet out on the street. Absolutely can not do that, because the process of losing their own body temperature increases, and from wet clothes, and on wet hair.

Tags

See also

New and interesting