How to choose a car / used

- Dear Eugene! This year my grandson 18th birthday.
Having some money, I would buy him a gift inexpensive used car that he learned of his drive.
I myself do not understand cars and would like to ask your advice.
How to choose a used car?

Dear Andrey! I'm glad to help you with his knowledge in this area.
 They have me, I dare say, is quite extensive, as in his time, in the late fifties, I worked as a test of family wheelchairs, and on the 89th, at the present time is the honorary chairman of the Moscow "Club fans drive without a first aid kit."
 For a long life passed through my hands a lot of cars, and now because of their age, I was back to where I started - to Kids pedal dumpers.
 Everyone, as they say, the.
So I will not extol you some particular brand, and give only the most general advice. So, how to choose for used cars?
First of all you need to specify what color it is. To do this, ask the seller to wash the car.
 If he refuses, it means that the car will be washed dirty look worse.
 Or she painted cheap vodoemulsionkoy.
 In no case do not buy a yellow car of domestic production.
In all cases, this color means nothing more than a one hundred percent loss of body rust, disguised using avtolaka.
 If the color you want, ask the seller to have it
. Watch carefully for his actions.
 The car market is now divorced set of rogues, which are easy to deceive gullible "dummies", including the engine, instead of tucked away in the glove compartment of a cassette player.
 In general, I recommend you to refer to the seller as a vile bastard who wants to deceive you.
 So behave harshly and aggressively.
 Kick wheel of a car and ask what the hell it's the same bald as his noggin and your ass.
Seller will swear that it is such a special racing tire tread with a hidden, for which you will be grateful to him all those hundred years, what this machine is still passing through.
Then kick bumper. If he does not fall off, it means that before you import a car.
Ask the seller, the country in which it was stolen.
If in Germany, then you can continue to visit, as the law on the return of values ​​between the two countries is not yet operational.
 Be looseness. Kick the seller and ask if he would, shameless creature, to insist on the original price, or ready for a reasonable bargain.
Remember that the real value of a used vehicle is calculated using the formula "The magnitude of the price run split and multiplied by the degree of stupidity of the buyer."
Looking around the car, pay attention to the lights.
A good car, they have to be.
 We have a very good work.
 Check signal. If he beeping quietly and reluctantly, boldly ask for discounts, because eventually you overstrain yourself beeping.
 Carefully inspect the driver's seat.
If his back has a notch, it means one thing - the car broke down frequently, and some of the former owners earned hump, towing it to auto-focus.
 Be aware that all sorts of bells and whistles and bells and whistles (lace curtains on the headlights, antenna thickness in the arm, a laser lighter, tinted mirrors, upholstery pedals to drive barefoot, etc.) you can not replace the main thing - the ability of the machine to move against the wind.

And finally, one more thing.
If you accept the chosen car to such an extent that you are willing to pay the seller of these bills - do not rush.
 For real money you can buy a three-year subscription for all modes of transport and do not know any trouble with parking, washing, dressing, service station and the traffic police.

Tags

See also

New and interesting