The old, but no less bright :)))

Part 1.
 Kiev City. The huge 6-room apartment walking golden youth. Hostess - a pretty girl, a student at the elite lyceum, taking advantage of the departure of parents (well, very important people!), Was invited to a party his entire company. Music, smoke yoke. Everything is as it should be: the sea of ​​expensive alcohol, mountain vigorous gandzhubasa etc. The approximate range you can imagine.

Part 2.
 Party rolls to its logical zaversheniyu.Po apartment unappetizing heaps lying drunk and obdolbivshiesya teenagers, bottles, cigarette butts, in short, all the dirt ... The master bedroom hostess makes blowjob her boyfriend ...
. Of course, she also drank, smoked, her pretty sleepy. Therefore, the whole process looks something like this:

The boy - girl fallen asleep: Light!
 Light: What ?! Yes! I'm sorry! (Continues the process)
 The boy - girl fallen asleep: Well, Sveta!
 Light: A? Yes Yes! I'm sorry! (Continues the process)
 The boy - girl fallen asleep again: Light! Sveta!
 Light: A? Yes! Sorry! (continues the process)

All ends very peacefully. Finally, the guy falls asleep, too, allowing the Light to snore softly against his crotch.

Part 3.
 Early in the morning, quite unexpectedly, the parents come. Being quite liberal, they were sympathetic to the presence in the apartment of the set of "dead" youngsters and traces of their disgusting orgy.
 Stepping through the body, they gently (so as not to wake anyone), making their way into his bedroom. There they see sleeping in their marital bed lad with his pants down and his beloved daughter, sweet perched on his not so little manhood.
 My father and mother: Light !!!
 Light (waking up): What ?! Yes! Sorry! (continues the process)

Sent by Artem Kryzhanovsky

Tags

See also

New and interesting