Cemeteries Georgetown

In fact, it assumed a single topic for cemeteries and abandoned houses, but due to the format of the website decided to split, so that will be another topic more spooky mansion.

From time to time I have to fly to Malaysia on the island of Penang is usually, there is such an old capital city - Georgetown. He was more than 200 years, the British discovered, even built a fort. Then already as all island inhabit Malaysia Chinese, Indians and Arabs.

On the island is full of huge new residential buildings (by volume and the nominal height housing construction in this miserable piece of land many others nervously smoking in aside, as they say). Then, an industrial area with the plant type of AMD, VestrenDigital and lots of small high-tech firms. There is an airport and a port on the mainland by a bridge. But all the same as for me, because it is Malaysia - pathetic, exclusively compared with Thailand, there dvizhuhi.

And now, still about the cemetery. In their Georgetown 3-4: very old small, old lot and some huge, which only managed to notice the mountains (on that trip, I finally decided on the cemeteries are not loafing, but still got into the field of view). With so many dead buried around becomes even understand why people leave a good-looking house.

I will begin with the oldest, even here the day is dark and you can shoot horror movies without make-up.

I took a couple of shots over the fence and how to find the gate gone into

lighting effects are extremely uncommon, and that is characteristic of many trees without leaves extinct when the fence around all right with greens

merry path goes back

gravestones variety, some apart from all

15-20 photos will all

cross

the main customers of this institution - the British and French

this part quickly tried to pass the impression that someone's bony hand suddenly come out of the ground and grabbed my boots

although interesting, is only in the earlier films I could only see that it is an old, overgrown and neglected, but not collapsed

It seems especially trees are uglier were looking

another cross, and in the background you can see the marks of bullets, they're fighting zombies that Lee

already in another trip - next cemetery, which warmly welcomes the mailbox ... I wonder who are they were sending these letters, and it is not surprising that one did not take

old gate, and another strange feature - the cemetery is separated from the main road by a deep moat, and the reason is the huge gate after the bridge, they're really really afraid of a zombie

Here is the moat of course completely for household purposes in the event of rain, but it was in such a deep and open configuration seen only in this cemetery

"Land for sale anymore. Contact the MCB "(Ministry of Human Deceased)

similar to the crypt of the Chinese community, they burn the corpse of both the Buddhist canon, the ashes put in a jar, but it has put a Christian cross over ...

graves or edge or end can not see

mold it like this cross

that in the language is not known, may have polyglots - say?

monuments to go somewhere in the woods

more classic

and there was little ssykotno - go xs where the cemetery, no one around, only some people cleaners on the horizon, suddenly I saw the middle of the tombstone hid a huge dog, I already got surprise ... it turned out - not a real

After I had the dog and went out, as early as next trip found another cemetery, well that far:
That is the wonderful lawn in the center slightly to the left, at first did not understand what it is, a closer look at zoom - dead again!

close ...

and even closer ...

All © Gr
next time - abandoned houses near the cemetery, so there is really ssykotno one was

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting