Chess - it's evil! =))))

I'm going to the bus, and I must say that is a long bus 4-D row of seats should be! Those. should, but seats are located along the interior (it turns out the type of seat box). So, I sit in the last row, almost opposite the exit sits quiet guy, 19-20 years old. Sitting in silence. On Sayan floods mob guys pyanyh years trowel, it is clear that some fighters, well, in general people from the village have come to learn-U type sport.faka BSU. (I know people from sport.faka - mostly normal guys, not bandits).
 In general, a boy sits in front and falls asleep. No reaction, like not rowdy. Two who sat with him start to laugh out loud well in general a little pleasant, sort of home life, and in fact shelupon. So I sit, watching.
 Boys sit casually, no one hurt, but then their eyes fell on the boy, decided to dokapatsya him, saying where you are and who you do in life and what financial resources you have with them. In general napryagalovka to complete. The boy was silent for a second or two.
 Then just say fuck off. One of the remaining two decided to wake up because he is the master of sports shit shit shit tries to combat.
 Well, in general it starts to bother, bothered to see it before it got to the bottom and without raising his head to those who stabs his wake. He flies away, but the guy raised his bleary eyes sees a little boy who sits and nobody touches it. Deciding that he tried to fuck him doebatsya tries tries to strike the face. In vain. The guy who was sitting on the fly intercepting arms and starts to capture, who beat falls. The boy struck like a faint but bull passed out. The boys sat quietly until the end. He was lying in the aisle, but nobody did not raise. The boy also reached the final and calmly walked out.
 On the back of it was the inscription: World Chess Championship 2002 & quot; I went something like, because I burst out laughing
 I think chess is very cruel and dangerous sport

Tags

See also

New and interesting