ANEC and history

- Likes, dislikes, likes, dislikes ...
 - Doctor, let alone my teeth.

A guy came home from work. At the door, his wife encounters zarёvannaya. All in tears, said:
 - This is our pharmacist ... He insulted me terribly this morning ...
Man, without saying a word, rushed to the pharmacist for the apology. Apothecary, seeing him, said:
 - First of all, let me say something ... This morning my alarm clock did not work - and I got up later than usual. No breakfast, I ran out to the car - and found that all the clues left behind. I had to break the glass in the kitchen ... On the road got a speeding ticket and about a 10-15 minute drive from my pharmacy I have a flat tire ... When I finally got to work - there is a crowd of people waiting for me. I began to serve them - and then that stupid phone started ringing ... No break ... Trying to break a bag with a token fines on the edge of the box office, I accidentally dropped it all - and change scattered all over the room. Crawling on my knees, I somehow gathered her - and the phone rang all the time !!! - I got up and hit his head on the edge of the box office. Staggered from the blow, I reserve regiment, which were expensive perfume All flew to the floor - and half of them broke ... And the phone rang, still ... When I finally picked up the phone - it was your wife. She wanted to ask how to use a rectal thermometer, which is just now bought me ... and I told her !!!

Tags

See also

New and interesting