LED chandelier with tunnel effect

One and a half years from the idea to its realization.
62 photos

Eighteen months ago, made his first LED chandelier, but to design chandeliers, it does not hold, so light box ... I have given to relatives, and he thought ... It would be desirable chandelier store! And here's something invented such things ...

In Corele had little pochertit. and make at least some sort of pseudo-volume to somehow draw a better idea.

A little creative with Claudia portrayed holder for LED strip ...

But we drawings, give us the subject. Like hands touch your idea in order to obtain further momentum for his research in this direction ... I cut Plexiglas holder ...

Cut a circle of plastic ... PVA

And combined. The idea certainly is interesting, but as a holder will be attached to the ring?

I again went into the tank, and the flight of my thoughts led me to an interesting solution ...

Traced all the details I had to run all pretty cut, buy, and then collect ... But all in order. Take our circles of plastic and glue together. This will be the basis for our Chandeliers.

The effect of the tunnel is not done without 3-yoh things. without a source of light, mirrors and seems frosted glass. At the factory we obtain the desired mirror glass and mirror.

And here is the source of light. LED strip RGB.

In the ring do the mounting holes. They tell us oh how useful ... And at the same time set the mirror.

I was looking for half a year who would cut me out of the Czech glass, corrugated BUBLIK. On special enterprise refuses. They said there is no such type of large drills, crack and something else. In the central market area in a small glass cutting on the desk took me to cut this thing ... I'm very grateful to them ... Here is pasted on the glass decorative overlay of the two-layer plastic type ABS.

Unfortunately in the process of gluing the glass went crack. But it did not stop me.

Let's start gluing and soldering LED strip to the holders.

That's not such a tricky working environment.

Several sealed holders.

Putting our holders on the hoop.

another angle

Ring for fixing holders.

We put on the ring.

else.

and more.

yet again.

(Maybe some Anek tell?)

The arbitrator instead of in a hurry card condom. Until the end of the match, no one broke the rules ...

Here's another Picchu and Anek ...

- Everything came accident ... we go ... the tram goes no further ... Hey, you! Why broke the glass ???
 - Here it is written: "In case of emergency break hammer» ...

Remember I talked about opening ... Here ono- Mount ...

For fastening the chain bought in a box for dogs ...

Well, according to tradition ...

- What are the similarities and bicycle Soviet power?
 - Upstairs - controls, at the bottom - the chain.

Chain saw through, in a word, into 3 equal parts.

Here it is, a chain in action ...

Wolf goes through the woods. Hare sees the ears attached to a branch.
 - Hare! What are you doing?
 - Yes, that's life zadolbala. Decided to hang up.
 - Who is it hangs, the neck is necessary.
 - Yes probyval, suffocating.

Well. It's time to stick our unit to the glass ... Yes, yes glue to glue the moment. Spreadable.

And then we smear.

-Girl, Let me, please, a tube of glue "Moment".
-You That addicts?
-No, I have torn shoes ...
-What if nanyuhatsya glue, shoes become more whole?

Basically that's stuck.

While drying, stick the more LEDs. The inner light. Under Svetku ... Hmm. :)

Sdes sticking directly to the glass of glue. Will be beautiful.

- The Holy Father, I am a sinner that several times a day I look in the mirror and
see how beautiful I am.
 - Go on, my child. It is not a sin, it is a delusion ...

So it looks like from the top.

And here we have the wire. They must be connected correctly. In order not to alter.

Putting everything carefully. We will all work from 2 switches.

Will be 2 power supplies, one controller. Concludes solder, isolate.

All wires should be laid

And covered with a plastic lid, which will serve as a support for the power supply, terminal block and controller.

Just a little bit, gentlemen and we move on to testing ...

Here is PSU.

And as the saying goes - there Taraammm ... Finishing connection ... Go to the main ...

And includes hang!

closer.

further.

At the end of the video is even ...

Again it.

I personally like the blue color in combination with yellow. But there are other options.

Without basic lighting ...

even so.

A ANEC ...

Wife of her husband finally persuaded to buy a chandelier, doroguuuschuyu (six months hoarded). Let's go to the store, took a chandelier and on the wings of joy on the way home ... grabbed brandy (wash this thing).
Sat down, crashed by 50, and then repeated, and of his wife says, "Let's Vasek still hang today !!" ... man languid, or cognac, or happiness from his wife agreed. Put a chair on his stool, he perched on a stool, and forced his wife to hold.
It should be a happy watching her eagle on the ceiling casts (and for some reason he was in the family trusnyakah) translates wife look below and see - these cute panties rolled out egg, well it took so touched and so lightly gave schelbanchika
Husband ... "proud eagle" as a flight with this rack, along with a chandelier, which is chopped to pieces, and jumps up with the rest of the chandelier to the wife jumps. Thought to kill!

zoom.

- Where do you zoom on fotike?
 - One step forward, one step back.

With blizhiny.

- Where do you zoom on fotike?
 - One step forward, one step back.

Beauty ...

Tunneeeeeel

A pessimist sees the tunnel.
Optimist - light at the end of the tunnel.
Realist sees the tunnel, the light and the train running on rails.
A train sees three idiots sitting on the rails.

else.

Green.

Resorted to crocodile Gena Cheburashka and says: "Gene! Imagine Shapoklyak
gave birth to something big, green, with huge ears. However, we are not to blame?

Perhaps some of you who are tired of ANEC and wants traditional siseg ... well, with a good imagination, it's not just possible to make out.

Blue ...

Generally remain this photo and another. Then I try to lay out the video here competently. If it does not I will pick this question, or rely on your help.

Last photo. Kick.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting