Austere high-tech.

In general it was a Sunday and hands itched something gash. During the last showdown in my concrete wardrobe closet lamps were found in the amount of 16 pieces. Here in the brain began to be born chandelier store! And not just a chandelier and stern, also say Chelyabinsk Hi-Tech.
The fact that virtually at the place where the wire exits the lighting is stelazh. Move it is impossible, since he shared a room for 2 zones. Virtually any chandelier shining dully in the rack. (And yes. I live in a rogue and odnushke with 2 children, wife, cat and chinchilla).
Do everything on his knee with a little inspiration and tools such mother. Without drawings. Was altered by a factor of 2-3. Shoals sea. So please do not poke his nose into every burr that make out on the photo.
Lamp power efficient 9W. E14.
23 photos

Rushed. Filmed on screw.

1.Tot unfortunate rack.

2.Vot such svetilnichki found.

3.Takzhe found a "U" -shaped aluminum profile. Two pieces per meter. Still almost a meter "T" -shaped and half a meter "D" -shaped. And still a lot of iron and hardware present.
Raced: Profile napilit.

4.Samorezami fastened mounting fixtures.

5.Primerka.

6.I as 4 times.

7.Raskladyvaem. Something begins to emerge.

8.T.k. I needed to base with lamps was angled hrenachim screws on the corners and unbend them. (Photo not yet unbent)

9.Styagivaem design ties, to figure out what we do.

10.Vtoroy angle.

11.Proshla night and "sleeping" constructive little changed.

12. Hooks moved to another location. Fixtures removed for wiring.

13. Well kudazh without an assistant? All work curled under his feet.

14. The wires are stretched. Lamps placed on the frame. This scribe

15. And now begun distributing. Because 2 switch is present, it was decided to do. On 1st - 8 lit corner. 2nd. 8 - central. Both - all 16 fixtures. Kosher electrical tape over, had black. I hope not fail.

16. Another photo.

17. Were found plumbing hoses 25 cm long. The farm useless thing. Certainly not. Creo rushing. Remove them with a steel braid and dress on the hook for whom somehow had to hang a chandelier. Further, under the hooks fix braid clips. Photos with clips unfortunately did not.
And to raise at 2-wire fixtures at the terminals we catch wires thicker. So as not burned.

18. Thread the wires also in braid.

19. Dilema. You close the hole from the bottom of the chandelier. Found a piece of Plexiglas. Take nasadochku for drill and attach rough matte on both sides.

20. Here is such a bottom.

21. Next was a complete "F" because of 16 bulbs workers were only 6, and they were "cold" light. Operating lamp lights checked for serviceability. Check the "correctness" of the work switches.

22. Here's a harsh high-tech.

23. Unfortunately photograph included does not work. In the photo are lit only corner, because not central.
Bottom line: Above the shelves became more space. Six of available light bulbs give a lot more.
a. need to buy 16 bulbs warm.
b. close the hole with the hook.
c. wipe itself chandelier.

And the most important: Weight CHANDELIERS 8 kg. HMR! I finished. Kick.

Tags

See also

New and interesting