1. Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Make a hole in the middle.
2. Mix the butter, orange juice, vanilla and 3 eggs. Pour this mixture into the hole and knead the dough.
3. Lightly knead with his hands, wrap in plastic wrap and place in the fridge for a couple of hours.
4. Divide the dough into 4 pieces, roll each into a rectangle. Apply a layer of butter and then jam. Sprinkle with raisins and walnuts.
5. Twist and roll the dough and cut it to 10-14 parts. Arrange the rolls on a baking sheet greased with butter and the laid with baking paper.
6. Sprinkle cinnamon buns and sugar mixture and bake for 25 minutes in a preheated 190 degree oven.