1. Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Roll out the dough sheet, while the second hold in the freezer. Pizza knife cut the dough into 30 equal strips.
3. Tighten each strip around the molds - cone.
4. Set the molds with the dough on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown, 12 minutes. Completely cool before stuffing cream.
1. Beat the butter cream with a mixer with sugar. Add the lemon juice and cream. Whisk until smooth sufficiently stable weight.
2. From cream tubes. Put them in a dish, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.