1. Heat the oven to 200 degrees. Grease the baking dish with butter.
Cut each breast in half lengthwise, to get to 2 thin plate. Repel each plate well.
2. On a greased pan sauté the chopped spinach for about a minute.
Remove from heat and mix with ricotta. Stir until smooth.
On each plate lay beaten off ¼ filling and screw in the roll.
3. Put the rolls on a dish and bake for 18-20 minutes in preheated oven.
3 minutes before end of cooking start making the sauce.
4. Put out the sliced mushrooms in a pan over medium heat. Season with salt to let the mushrooms juice. Cook until the mushrooms have reduced in size and become soft.
Pour in the cream and stir. Cooks and sprinkle in the grated cheese.
5. If you like a thick sauce, hold it over the fire a little longer. Otherwise, remove from heat and pour generously baked rolls sauce.
Serve with vegetables.