1. Finely chop the garlic squeeze. Put in a deep frying pan and start to put out 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
2. At this time, wash and chop the carrots and celery. Put them to the onions and garlic and continue to cook.
3. Put the breasts in the pan on top of vegetables with bay leaf, basil, parsley, thyme and pepper.
4. Pour 8 cups of water. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat, then make a fire and cook a minimum of about an hour. Make sure that the water is boiling for an hour.
5. After an hour, remove the chicken from the pan and helping yourself 2 forks, divide breasts into fibers.
6. Season with salt broth. Put noodles in soup, and boil over 7 minutes at the maximum temperature. Return the chicken to the pan, pour an additional 2 cups of water (due to the fact that the noodles have absorbed a lot of liquid).
7. Try the broth and, if necessary, add more salt.