Anthology of conflict))

- You want me gone from you? Is this what you want ?! This huh ?!
 - No. I do not want this.
 - And why did you treat me like a stranger ?!
 - You do not talk to me. I tried ...
 - Yes I Do! I do not talk. You do not come home because! Every day at eleven! Do not eat at home!
 - (Shrugs) You no longer feed me dinner. I work until late at night. Then have to go to a restaurant that did not go to bed hungry. While zakazhesh until bring ...
 - Yes I Do! I stopped to feed you dinner! We sleep apart for two weeks! For what you feed?
 - Honey, you do not confuse. I sleep in the same place where it's always - on our bed. And you somehow Staley myself apart.
 - You could have asked that I was making separately.
 - I asked. You did not answer anything.
 - Do not answer! Because I'm not talking!
 - Well, what do I do? I can not unilaterally to talk to you?
 - He still asks! Could and apologize.
 - For what?
 - He still asks! You do not even notice when offend me!
 - Well, what are you offended? Tell me - I apologize.
 - I was offended ... I do not remember what I was offended! But there was something! I would not have no reason, no reason to cease to talk to you! You could have to ask - what are you offended.
 - I asked - you did not answer anything.
 - Because I'm with you then not talk !!!
 - And for that I apologize?
 - You hurt me and did not even notice it! You do not even notice when I'm offended.
 - Yes, I did something ?!
 - I do not remember! But I was saddened by the fact that you have not noticed, that offended me.
 - Yes, I did not offend you. I came home after work, and you do not talk to me, sitting with inflated views, dinner, no ... I asked what happened - you did not answer.
 - Because I'm not talking to you !!! Aa. Remember - I would like to talk to you, and you said - "I'm busy right now. Then call back "and hung up.
 - I called back - you did not pick up.
 - Because I'm with you is not talking! Once you're with me you do not want to talk, then I do not want to!
 - So I've been busy. I was at the meeting.
 - So I had to say.
 - I said so !!!
 - So said. And it was impossible to say it a different tone ?! A grunted and hung up! As if I'm tired.
 - What tone ?! And yet ... Yes. Sorry. The meeting was just a ...
 - What am I supposed to your meetings? Just to hurt me! I'm not talking!
 - Again? I apologized.
 - You could have immediately apologize. What to do with your apology in a month?
 - Eeh ...
 - He still sighs - look at it ... No to apologize!
 - Sorry!
 - I do not want your apology! What are you laughing at ?! Want me not talking to you? ..

frumich

Tags

See also

New and interesting