1. Mix all the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, salt, milk and yeast.
2. Add water, beaten egg. Stir.
3. Add the butter to room temperature and knead the dough. If the dough is very liquid and sticky, add more flour. Blindly dough ball, place in a bowl and close the towel. Leave for 1-2 hours until the dough is doubled.
4. Roll out the dough 1 cm thick. Cut small circles form for cookies. Put the balls (diameter about 5 cm or less) on a baking sheet, the laid with baking paper and leave for 30 minutes to an hour.
5. Heat the oil in a saucepan or deep-fried. Throw donuts into the hot boiling oil and fry until golden brown. Put them on a paper towel to remove excess fat. Roll in sugar donuts.
6. Put on the grill to cool down and, starting with their cream or chocolate paste with pastry syringe. You can also dip the donuts filled with chocolate glaze.